• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Finisterre

Finisterre Joins the Assassins' Guild!

Huuuuuuuuugs. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Thank you!

This week has gone better so far.  I'm still only on one day for reading (got in stupid late Tuesday and Wednesday so nothing except sleep) but had three portions on Monday and two each Tuesday, Wednesday and today.

I also figured out a snazzy new thing on the trapeze at open training last night.  The straps teacher showed me a video of a cool bendy straps move and I managed to convert it to the trapeze :D

• Like 1

Friday:  Only one portion, no flex, no yoga, and no reading.  Open training was cancelled so instead I spent the evening watching horror films with friends :)

Saturday:  One portion again, and nothing else.  Had a super fun doubles class where I was paired up with a guy I've had a huuuuge crush on since I met him, and we got some good things in.  My swan ups to the bar as a flyer are getting so much better!

Sunday:  Again one portion.  I also got in a really good flexibility class which included kicking over into an elbow bridge for the first time!

So, time for a post-challenge wrap up.

Quest 1 - yoga

This was definitely my weakest in this challenge, which I wasn't expecting.  I only managed 33% of my intended sessions which is pretty shocking really.  Early in the challenge I did reasonably well, but got no sessions done in the second half.  Quite frankly I'm putting this down to pure laziness.

Final result:  0.65 STR, 0.35 STA

Quest 2 - fruit and veg

I had expected this to be the one I struggled with most actually.  I ended with 62% which is reasonable.  I struggled most on days when I didn't organise myself and take lunch and a snack to work.  Definitely learnt that my dinners tend to be distinctly lacking in vegetables...

Final result:  1.85 CON, 0.6 STA

Quest 3 - flexibility

I did pretty well here getting 67%.  As with the yoga I flagged a bit in the second half of the challenge, dropping down to one session a week.

Final result:  2 DEX, 0.65 WIS

Life quest - reading

This was going really, really well until the last couple of weeks.  I lost my longest serving rat in week 5 and was too mopey to read.  Then I got out of the habit for week 6.  I've learnt here that I fall out of habits REALLY QUICKLY given half a chance.

Final result:  2 WIS, 0.65 CHA

Mini challenges:

+1 STR
+1 CHA
+1 CON
+1 DEX

Total stats

STR - 1.65

STA - 0.95

DEX - 3

CON - 2.85

WIS - 2.65