awesomesue puts the horse before the cart

awesomesue

Eating Optimally for me (74/114)

65%
65%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1210 minutes done)

84%
84%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (244.5/458)

53%
53%

Strength + extras (22/36)

61%
61%

Strength and run planned today.  More good foods.  Yesterday I had sweet potato hash with 2 eggs, chana masal with yogurt, and "taco" night and stopped when full.  Still wanted something more later but was not hungry so I did not give into temptation.  

Loads of reading yesterday and for strength extras I did something different.  Our neighbor has a massive black walnut tree right on the poperty line.  It was so windy on Friday that it sounded like hail as our place and yard were pelted with black walnuts.  So yesterday I did yard work with the family and kiddo and I probably collected 300+ black walnuts.  Lots of bending over, squatting, and lifting with that yard work.  Also it was a lot of fun.  :)  Granted I nearly was hit a couple times.  We were all joking about needing hard hats.  The majority have fallen but this is a very productive tree and I am sure there are still a couple hundred left in the tree.  Think how many we picked up and I shudder to think how many more fall in his yard.  

Today we will be having dinner with family and I have no clue what it will be.  It is funny.  We are taking baby carrots with a dip we make (here) that is tasty and we sometimes use plain greek yogurt (love the stuff).  It is something many folks really end up liking but you can always see the disappointment at first when people think "It had to be healthy" when in reality for us it is what we had to offer and is delicious.  With that when planning to bring something like that as snack food there is a twinge of guilt knowing that people general have differing thoughts in what snack food should be.  To me it is something tasty and a treat.  We do not do this dip often.  Tried it on a whim a year or so ago and loved it.

Not sure what breakfast will be either.  LOL  Lunch may be skipped since we are going out  to their place around noon but again we will snack on carrots.  Husband is baking another batch of sour dough today so I be a slice of fresh baked bread may be part of breakfast.  If eating a small lunch at home I believe it will be spinach salad for me.  :)  Love it.  Depending on breakfast I think a spinach salad with a hard boiled egg and some diced bacon and an olive oil vinegar dressing would be delicious.  Of course a slice of warm fresh baked bread would finish such a tasty breakfast.

Food Fight - current challenge

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

2015 - 22.5 bugs consumed

Chasing down the most awesome version of myself one step at a time.

The Character Battle Log 1 Daily Mile

Spinach breakfast salads are the best!  Definitely something I can do more of when we have fresh spinach.  We also downed loads of carrots and zucchini for lunch with that dip.  Dinner was made by family.  Homemade pizzas.  Not too much and I only had a couple pieces (ate too many veggies for lunch...lol).  Knocked out strength yesterday and I had time for a 3 mile run.  Took care of some food prep too.  Basically I was going constantly up until it was time to go.  Worth it for sure. 

Eating Optimally for me (77/114)

68%
68%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1310 minutes done)

91%
91%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (247.5/458)

54%
54%

Strength + extras (23/36)

64%
64%

Kiddo has a sore throat and a fever.  So I am not sure how my evening will pan out.  We also had a long day yesterday with family and it was a BLAST!  Today will be walking, biking, and strength extras.  Keeping it simple since I feel ucky too.  Tender glands and so on.  Definitely early to bed for us all this evening.

Food for the day:

B - IF ... just was not hungry since I am feeling not so great

L - left over taco night.  Hate to waste food so it is beans, meat, and rice with an ample amount of tomato sauce.  Cantaloupe and blueberries.  

D - zucchini and carrots + chicken paprikash

Yeary Bug Count 0... if you are out and about then you are probably eating bugs. :onthego:

Home today.  Kiddo ended up getting sicker as the day went on yesterday and she had a long night.   Fever going up and not sleeping well.  With my husband having classes two nights a week and only being at a new job for just over 6 weeks I am having to take on more.  I do not mind and I love supporting and taking care of my family.  Kiddo always ends up getting sick a couple times at the start of the school year.  

Covered a few miles yesterday, ate well (even resisted late night munchies while up taking care of kiddo...although I enjoyed a tasty greek yogurt to save myself from the temptation of searching out something really junky), did strength extras, and cooked a killer meal with leftovers.

Eating Optimally for me (80/114)

70%
70%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1310 minutes done)

91%
91%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (260.5/458)

57%
57%

Strength + extras (24/36)

67%
67%

Today when I realized I was going to be home I opted to wait and do my strength workout.  Secretly I am hoping to feel better.  My neck is tender, throat is sore, and I am feeling rough.  Anyway I will get in my strength workout and maybe a few miles on an indoor bike.  I would love a run but again home with kiddo and I feel ucky.  

Food:

B -  it was simple and what kiddo wanted.  A slice of toast with a poached egg.

L - not much in the way of veggies yesterday so I am going for some green soup + roasted carrots

D - left overs from last night with zucchini noodles

Good job substituting Greek yogurt for something less healthy.

I hope that you are all on the mend quickly.

Current Challenge: (Feb-Mar 21) Step by Step

My Epic Quest Character Sheet  *** Old Challenges and Links hidden below

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Took my own advice that I have given.  I spent the day caring for kiddo, doing her chores and mine, and resting.  Still had her work on school work but that was it.  She is better and off to school today.  She still feels bad but not stay at home bad.  Her fever broke.  For a while there she was having symptoms that had us watching for meningitis.  Whew.

I made a not great choice for one of my meals.  I opted for hot dogs over carrots.  Not smart.

Today I will get in strength and strength extra plus a run at lunch.  I am still dragging but feeling better.  I did opt for more sleep this morning and resting.  Granted I kept looking at the dumbbells sitting next to the couch (we slept on the couch last night).  Of course I cycled to work.  Kiddo will have homework so while she is dong that I will strength train and may grab a couple more miles on the indoor bike.  All in all I am glad I rested while taking care of her.  I even got a good nap in over 2 hours.  She wanted to cuddle and although she had to get up several times from the couch still that was 2 hours we relaxed and napped off and on yesterday.  

Food for the day:

B - IF...just not hungry

L - apple sandwich (apple sliced into rounds with a nut butter in between two slices) + small baked potato with 1 cup of cut broccoli, chopped sun dried tomatoes, seasoning, and 1 tsp of parm cheese for an extra hit of flavor.

D - breakfast for dinner per kiddo.  She wants potato skins baked that are stuffed with scrambled eggs and diced bacon.  We will also enjoy some cantaloupe and roasted carrots.

Eating Optimally for me (82/114)

72%
72%

91%
91%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (260.5/458)

57%
57%

Strength + extras (24/36)

67%
67%
  • Like 1

Glad to hear that you all are feeling better. 

You have the most creative healthy food ideas.  I envy the kiddo.

• Like 1

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2012) 1st (Scout) 2nd (Scout) *** (2013) 3rd (Warrior) 4th (Warrior) 5th (Warrior) 6th (Assassin) ***

(2014) 7th (Ranger) 8th (Scout) 9th (Monk) 10th (Scout) *** (2015) 11th (Ranger) 12th (Ranger) 13th (Ranger) 14th (Ranger) 15th (Scout) 16th (Scout) *** (2016) 17th (Ranger) 18th (Scout) 19th (Scout) 20th (Rebel)

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Past groups: The Wild Hunt 6 *** The Serenity Crew *** The Wild Hunt 5 *** The Wild Hunt 4 *** The Wild Hunt 3 *** The Wild Hunt 2 *** The Wild Hunt 1 *** Browncoats

Achievements: (20 Sep 2014) Completed first half marathon *** (17 Feb 2014) Finished mission to bring body fat from over 25% to under 12% over six months (trying to repeat that now)

Run at lunch was lack luster.  Feeling tired and not great but it was not too bad this morning.  Headache kept it to a run with lots of walking.  I was debating to go out or not.  I decided if I did not try then I would have assumed it would have been okay.  I tried, I feel good about that, getting out was better than not, and now I realize that other than strength at home I will mostly rest with kiddo.  I am sure she will be dragging too.  Looking forward to our dinner fun.

I think everyone should play with their food...

tn_gallery_29840_2038_40313.jpg

Not my best batch of scrambled eggs.  I was doing too much at once like cook onions for me and packing my lunch for tomorrow.  Decided to use frozen blueberries for a nose.  There would have been more carrots for hair if I had not kept munching on them.  So darn tasty.  We enjoyed eating our dinner.  She always thinks it is silly when I do these things.  The skins were crisp and did a good job holding the eggs.  Nice way to change up our routine a bit.

Hey inflammation is my companion at the moment so I have to do things to amuse myself.  I did get in strength but the rest of the night is chilling and getting ready to play Little Big Planet 2 with kiddo.   :)

• Like 4

Dragging a bit still but better.  Thought about running at lunch but decided walking would be better.  Tomorrow I run.

Today's agenda:

walking

biking

strength extras 

fun time

Food:

B - oats with unsweetened cranberries, diced apple, and almond milk

L - zucchini and dip + homemade veg burger (great to have frozen to grab for a quick meal)

D - ramen with egg + cantaloupe...kiddo's request  I might make more roasted carrots (aka carrot fries) because they are sooooooooooo tasty.

Eating Optimally for me (85/114)

75%
75%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1340 minutes done)

93%
93%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (276.5/458)

60%
60%

Strength + extras (26/36)

72%
72%
  • Like 1

Going to read for a while in a few minutes.  Ate good food today.  One of my bars hit 100%!  I stand a good chance of getting around 90% or better on the rest.  Feels great.  Did not get to dress up the food tonight like last night.  Tomorrow will be pizza for dinner.  Grabbed the yeast needed for our crust.  It is going to be chicken and pineapple.  Yum.  That was kiddos choice again.  

My middle finger on my left hand is quite possibly broken.  It hurts to bad every time I hit it or anything brushes against it.  It is more bendy than it should be at the joint between the distal and medial phalanges.  Even water running across it makes the hair on my arms stand on end.  Of course red and tender also are good clues.  Funny thing is that it was last Thursday when I crushed it.  Triggered it all yesterday at work while moving somethings in the lab and was only using my finger tips.  I mean it has been hurting and tender since I did the deed.  I impressed someone that has rarely heard me cuss.  They heard just what I can do.  Then they told everyone they know because no one expected it.   :redface:  Then again that is because they are coworkers and I try and be professional at work.  There was only one other time at work I was that colorful and it was when I nearly broke my arm on a cadaver tank.  Typing does not feel great right now but I am stubborn.

Lets see what is on tap for tomorrow...

biking of course

walking

running

strength

...man I better get up early...

Food:

B - apple and cranberry oatmeal with almond milk

L - green soup + veg burger + cantaloupe

D - well you already know that...chicken and pineapple pizza

I am craving more carrot fries.  Wow.  May make some to have with dinner.  Odd combo I know for tomorrow night but hey I could be wanting/craving worse things.  

Eating Optimally for me (88/114)

77%
77%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1440 minutes done)

100%
100%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (291.5/458)

63%
63%

Strength + extras (27/36)

75%
75%

Holy Moly Batman!

I am fighting joints screaming at me and fatigue BUT today is a good day.

• I am bike commuting no worries.
  • I have walked 2 miles already.
  • I ran at lunch.  This one was tough.  My mind was having difficulties pushing through the pain as in "crud here we go again".  But I was able because I AM A COLD ASS VIKING!  Yeah I can do showers just over 3 minutes of cold water.  That was an unexpected mental boost.  I was also able to find a run pace with walking mixed in to keep me moving.  Running does not hurt but walking does.  LOL  Go figure.  Still I am wanting to make sure my joints do no revolt later.
  • I have not been tempted by crappy foods despite how I feel.  I am motivated and determined.
  • I came up with an awesome challenge leading up to my b-day on Dec. 5.  I will tweak it this weekend and post it on my battle log.  It is 47 days of awesome.  After all I will be 47 in 49 days so makes sense to start it in two days.  It all feeds right into my challenge currently so no worries there.
  • Strength training rocks!  I feel tighter and stronger.  

Okay off to drink my tasty green soup.  Flavored it with curry today.  Yum.

• Like 2

Busy but good weekend.  Up and down physically but getting by.  Admittedly if I hurt all day by late in the evening I can be grumpy.  I loath that when it happens.  

okay loads to do still (grocery) so that it.

Eating Optimally for me (94/114)

82%
82%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1550 minutes done)

108%
108%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (313.5/458)

68%
68%

Strength + extras (30/36)

83%
83%

Uh oh...never made it to grocery.  We were all beat.  Ah well it will happen and we have things.  Spent time prepping items for the week so it was good overall.

Today:

strength

walking

biking

reading???

Food:

B-oats with about 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree and a few cranberries + almond milk - had maybe 1/4 oats to 1/2 puree.  Not bad.  Veg in my breakfast though so SCORE!

L - broccoli soup + beans and meat from taco night (not too much)

D - Chicken pillows + roasted veggies (oooo I love those carrots!!!)

Pumpkin puree is such a great way to add a veggie to a meal.

• Like 1

Pumpkin puree is great.  Have you tried it in pancakes?  I mix in a blender with eggs and spices (no flour or milk, maybe some sweeteners).

• Like 1

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

Pumpkin puree is great.  Have you tried it in pancakes?  I mix in a blender with eggs and spices (no flour or milk, maybe some sweeteners).

I made pancakes (traditional with a few nutritious additions like ground flax seed) with pumpkin puree and cranberries for kiddo.    Funny you mentioned what you did.  This morning I decided to do that egg souffle thing (banana and egg) but instead of adding pumpkin puree to it I simply beat one egg into about 1/2 cup pumpkin puree and some pumpkin pie spice.  Nuked it until it was cooked through.  Pretty dang tasty!  We do not have bananas at the moment so necessity meant creativity.   Must be a matter of great minds think alike!

I will update progress bars later.  Today I am home waiting for our furnace to be fixed.  So I am prepping some more foods.  I am making pea soup for kiddo so I can add some spinach in it.  Strength extras, reading, and knocking out things for my 47 Days of Awesome.  LOL

Food:

B - Pumpkin and egg (veg in breakfast!)

L - Broc soup (veg at lunch) + beans and beef from taco night

D - Chili + spinach stuffed onions (whats that?  3 meals today with a veg?...AWESOME!)

Got hooked on duolingo and showed it to kiddo.  She is now working on German while I do Dutch.  Funny that she was so excited it is now a reward for getting chores and homework done.  Her school does not have a language.  She has had me teaching her what I remember form languages I had learned.  Very cool she is keen on learning a language.

• Like 1

Look at those progress bars go!  Okay I may not make it to Rivendell by the end of this challenge but that was an arbitrary distance/time frame I picked to do it in.  Mostly looking for something to work towards.  Definitely motivated and driven on my own but having a goal is fun.  This sounds like I am cashing it in on this goal but I am not.  I just may pull it off.  Certainly going to try.  Trust me I am not going to cease trying.  It is only 110.5 miles.  Now that does intimidate me since that is a good week and we are approaching Wednesday.  Maybe a bit of  :pirate: will help.

Eating Optimally for me (100/114)

88%
88%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1630 minutes done)

113%
113%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (347.5/458)

76%
76%

Strength + extras (32/36)

89%
89%
  • Like 2

Having a constructive and inspirational goal should be fun.  You have been doing great so far, and would have gotten more miles if you had not had some technical difficulties earlier.

• Like 1

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

No running today at lunch but I may be able to get some biking in so that is nice.

Today:

extra strength work (fun stuff)

biking 

walking 

stuff for 47 Days of Awesome (which is most of what I am doing now...eat well, move my body, fun (reading specifically), and adding some relaxation/mediation stuff)

Food:

B - carrot and ginger soup (homemade) + 1/4 cup pasta with half an ounce of cheese...you can tell I was pressed on what to grab for food.  We have yet to hit the grocery

L - broccoli soup + the last of my veg burgers (bummer...again need to get to the store so I can have items to make stuff)

D - it is breakfast for dinner with kiddo so eggs are involved in her mind.  I made her pea soup with spinach snuck in (ssshhhhhhh do not tell her...she will freak).  Might have some of her soup.  She did detect the spinach but I got her to eat it any way.  Whew.  We do not have much so I am thinking a slice of toast with an egg, soup, and perhaps some delicious roasted carrots and onion.  Oh and definitely the soup.  She will most likely make a smoothie with water (out of almond milk and did I mention we need to go to the store) and fruit.  Who knows what she will "create".  May try and get her to decide on some delicious hot tea instead.  LOL

Having a constructive and inspirational goal should be fun.  You have been doing great so far, and would have gotten more miles if you had not had some technical difficulties earlier.

So true!  I have fun working out and doing things.  That is the big difference between now and when I was younger and trying to do it.  I never had fun.  Now I do.  Technical difficulties have not helped and some inflammation but I have done pretty well so I am actually quite pleased with my progress.

Boy it has been a crazy 3 weeks or so.  No lunch ride since I stopped long enough to heat and eat standing up.  I skipped lunch basically and left work early.  Got a call from the husband who left work early to pick up kiddo from school.  She had a terrible migraine that set in within minutes at being in class.  After laying on a dark bed in the nurses office crying for about 30 minutes they called.  She became super sensitive to smells and light.  Got her to the doctor to check it out.  Second serious migraine she has had in a year.  Could ride the exercise bike but I am tired and want as many miles as possible to be outside.  Got a flu shot at work today so that feels a little tender.  Everything else has gone well especially since she is feeling better.  She was crushed to be told stay home the rest of the day but no computer games and limit tv viewing.  But when the pain is at its worst that is the last thing she wants.  Plus as she improves I think the dr wants to avoid triggering it again.

Dinner plans changed since I wanted something different and to do something nice for kiddo.  So we eat drank our pea and sshhhh spinach soup.  I had 2 large chicken thighs so we are having chicken thighs and a slice of toast at her request.  She was happy to drink the soup separately.  LOL  Husband wanted to buy her junk/comfort foods but we both agreed the way to handle this is not junk treats.  I think I am going to toss in some carrots and onions quickly to add to my meal for sheer tastiness.  ;)

Spoke too soon about kiddo last night.  It all came back within minutes. Ended up not doing extra veggies for me since I was holding her when she needed it.  All in all I was happy she drank her soup and enjoyed her dinner.  Just 15 minutes of mediation that I started doing again recently could not have happened at a better time and has helped immensely.

Today:

strength when i get home

biking

running at lunch

walking

47 Day of Awesome continues...LOL

Food:

B - boy we really need to go to the store.  Carrot soup (yay veggies!) + 1 slice of cheese toast on homemade sourdough bread using a tasty sharp cheddar (about 1 oz or less)...so it was an orange breakfast.  ha ha ha

L - green meal...chobani key lime greek yogurt + broccoli soup.  Hubby stashed a little dark chocolate in my lunch.

D - kiddo and I are having breakfast for dinner while dad is in class.  She wants bacon and eggs in ramen.  That is what I will make.  I am not wanting even half a pack of ramen so I will have a lot less and enjoy some roasted carrots and onions.  Much to her dismay we are having the pea and ssshhh spinach soup before dinner.  So happy I finally found a way that I love carrots.  If I do not make roasted carrots and onion I may knock out some broccoli dish I make that also has carrots and onion in it.  Very tasty too.

Eating Optimally for me (103/114)

90%
90%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1650 minutes done)

115%
115%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (361.5/458)

79%
79%

Strength + extras (33/36)

92%
92%

Good job with the little one.  My migraines can trigger because of the TV or computer screen, so I think keeping her away from those was wise. 

Great work focusing on healthy foods!

Spoiler

My Old Battle Log

(2021) 21st (Adventurer)

An orange breakfast, that made me giggle!

Sorry to hear about the migraines. Those things are nasty. I had them a lot in my twenties. I hope she's feeling better.

I just get amazed and mesmerized by your ability to juggle your life so well. I am so glad to be able to watch you work and win as much as you do. Goooo Sue! Awweesome!!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

An orange breakfast, that made me giggle!

Sorry to hear about the migraines. Those things are nasty. I had them a lot in my twenties. I hope she's feeling better.

I just get amazed and mesmerized by your ability to juggle your life so well. I am so glad to be able to watch you work and win as much as you do. Goooo Sue! Awweesome!!

Thanks!  Last night the juggler dropped the balls a bit.  That is okay.  We are making progress in hitting our new groove with the changes.  

Pizza night ended up an order out night because we were all wiped out.  Plus my anxiety was so damn high I was stressing more than needed.  Mediation was rough but stretching helped.  :)  Again got so caught up in things going on I did not make time in the evening to really do any strength work.  Again starting the day with it is the way to go.  I enjoyed my coffee with my husband talking about nothing in particular early.

My daughter just gave me a post-it note.  She loves and me and called me awesome.  To her I am Awesome Mom.  I will take that and she brought me coffee.  

Looking at those progress bars just show me how much I did kill it this challenge!  Man I can definitely hit 3 out of 4 without stressing.  I do need to take my final measurements for this challenge.  I am going to carry them to the next challenge.  Other than body weight I am not sure if I am taking other direct body measurements.  I have the burpee fun and get ups to do over 10 minutes for each.  Sort of dreading it but looking forward to see how much they improved.

63.5 miles left to Rivendell...may be possible in the next two days.  I do have a trail run planned for about 3 miles.  I think I can do it.  Heck I have ridden 60 miles in one go though my bottom did not love it very much.  I can break it up

Eating Optimally for me (108/114)

95%
95%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1670 minutes done)

116%
116%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (394.5/458)

86%
86%

Strength + extras (34/36)

94%
94%

This weekend:

update measurements

read

run

walk

bike

strength work

eat well and feel great

a couple chores

grocery finally and some food prep work

• Like 3

Did not get on the bike as planned this weekend.  Family things took over and Sunday was a rough day.  BUT I am carrying it over to the next challenge.  ;)  So total miles to the next stop on our tour is 920 (Lothlorien) so why not take the miles I have done and just keep pressing on including what is done over breaks.  No I do not expect to make it all the way there but why not give it a try.  It has been fun.  Next challenge will be a continuation of things done here.

Missed a final strength workout.  Hit the other 2 spot on!

Eating Optimally for me (114/114)

100%
100%

Have fun for at least 24 hours (reading/tennis/cooking prep/working with clay) (1700 minutes done)

118%
118%

Bike/Run/Walk/Hike as far as I can each week..aiming for Rivendell by the end of the challenge (402.5/458)

88%
88%

Strength + extras (35/36)

94%
94%

So 3 A's and one B...not gonna complain.  I still have to complete the "measures".  I was not feeling it yesterday to be honest and felt like there probably is not much improvement as far as burpees and getups are concerned.  Weight has not improved since the mid challenge check in but it has not gotten worse either so I have to be happy with the fact that there was improvement!  More to come for sure.  My clothes are fitting better so I know change is happening.  Running has felt much better since I have been more consistent.  I love how it feels to run.  Riding is kicking butt.  I know I need to go ahead and do measurements.  Like last time I might be very surprised at the results.  

• Like 1

I know I haven't posted very much at all, but I do enjoy reading your posts because you always seem so positive.  Congratulations on doing so well this challenge, you can see that you have been really good to yourself.   Keep up the good work next challenge :)

• Like 2

Level 11 Morgana Scout

STR 14|DEX 11|STA 31|CON 11|WIS 23|CHA 19

Current challenge:  Talvi makes tactical decisions | Epic quests: 2015, 2016 | Running instalog: new_tracks_to_follow | Previous challenges: -2 -1 etc...