I've been at this for only a week and a half and have been loving it but this morning I did something to my back. It wasn't while I was working out but it has caused me not to be able to workout today. I've done so well so far with my eating and fitness and this has bummed me out a bit. I want to continue moving forward and this isn't helping. I'm making sure I don't fall back on the junk food but I want to. Hope I'll be back into it on Monday which is when I was planning on my next workout.

It sucks when one of your reasons to get fit is because of an achy back and it's hurting that back that is stopping you. It wasn't even doing anything. I think I just twisted it funny. Stupid back

Weight Loss Goal
40%
40%
Starting Weight:105kg, Current Weight:97

Keep your eye on the prize! Maybe put up some sticky notes where you're sure to see them with your goal written on them. You can do it!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Same thing happened to me when I got back to working out earlier this. I had back surgery almost three years ago now. I know the frustration of wanting to work out to make your back better, but then the working out aggrevates it. Luckily mines been good for the last 6 or so months. When you start back up Monday, don't go full bore right off the bat, make sure everything is good first, but keep moving. It only gets worse if you stop moving for to long. Achy backs suck.

<p><p>eedad's daily battle log ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70279-eedads-daily-log/Challenge #1 ----> http://rebellion.nerdfitnss.com/index.php?/topic/70983-eedads-first-challenge-1/Plank times, progress measured as workouts per week with final measure of time 12/12

100%
100%
Flexibility 24/24
100%
100%
Diet 38/42
90.4%
90.4%
Life goal = pass/fail<p>
100%
100%