Brutal Bears and the Endless

brutalbears

Wow, this challenge went horribly wrong for me! I have been out cold for the last couple weeks. I suffered an injury, and let's put it this way-the doctor told me I couldn't even got to work with out a cup and jock strap on. So, things have been a little...tricky. I'm just starting to feel better-and I think I can start going on some walks again soon, but I will get back to posting!

Challenges:

R: Winter is Here

20|19|18|17|16|15|14|13|R|12|11|10|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

Ouch that sounds painful. I hope things go better for you next challenge and you get well soon.

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

Monday 10-19-15:

I got around and moving for the first time in a while. I walked 2.4 minutes and got my tickets to the midnight release of Star Wars...good day, good day indeed.

Challenges:

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

We got our tickets, too. I'm really looking Forward to seeing this movie with my friends, although I never was a big Star Wars fan. We are still debating if we want to Dress up for the Occasion. Are you planing a costume?

PS: The guy who put autocorrect on in the browser on all Computers in University has to be shot. It always writes words big, that shouldn't be written big in English. -.- I'm really frustrated.

STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

We got our tickets, too. I'm really looking Forward to seeing this movie with my friends, although I never was a big Star Wars fan. We are still debating if we want to Dress up for the Occasion. Are you planing a costume?

PS: The guy who put autocorrect on in the browser on all Computers in University has to be shot. It always writes words big, that shouldn't be written big in English. -.- I'm really frustrated.

Ya, I'm super excited! My roommate is going as episode 3 Anakin and I'm going as episode 3 Obi-wan (we both have the hair for the characters/I have the beard) That way we can duel!

Challenges:

Wednesday 10-21-15 - Thursday 10-22-15

Good days. I still can't lift, but I'm walking again. Over the last two days I walked 6.9 miles-and it feels really good to be up and moving again. I will need to really start thinking about my fitness plan from here, injuries are making everything too difficult!

Challenges:

Wednesday 10-21-15 - Thursday 10-22-15

Good days. I still can't lift, but I'm walking again. Over the last two days I walked 6.9 miles-and it feels really good to be up and moving again. I will need to really start thinking about my fitness plan from here, injuries are making everything too difficult!

Perhaps you could focus on your food intake for now to hold your weight. Did the doctor give you any advice for recovery? If yes, than stick to that plan. Mhh and you always had a goal about your meetings...

I'm sorry you got injured this challenge after finally being able to stop cutting. I wish you a fast recovery. Oh and don't worry, you don't have to do fancy stuff to make us stick to you. Just get well and look after yourself.

Spoiler

Perhaps you could focus on your food intake for now to hold your weight. Did the doctor give you any advice for recovery? If yes, than stick to that plan. Mhh and you always had a goal about your meetings...

I'm sorry you got injured this challenge after finally being able to stop cutting. I wish you a fast recovery. Oh and don't worry, you don't have to do fancy stuff to make us stick to you. Just get well and look after yourself.

Thanks. I think my focus as of the moment will just be walking and maybe getting back into yoga pretty soon. I might do a challenge with the druids as I recover.

Challenges:

Friday 10/23 - Sunday 10/25

I walked 9 miles, and I got to go watch my Chiefs play live at arrowhead! Nothing like seeing your team win in football! I also have my tickets to game one of the World Series tomorrow, so it is time to start getting even more fired up about the Royals! Go KC!

Challenges:

Monday 10-26-15

I walked 1.9 miles and decided what I can do for my health why I am getting fit for lifting again. I'm going to give up smoking, which will be perhaps harder than losing weight for me. I have been smoking  a pack a day for over ten years (since I was 13!), and it is about time I quit. Not just for the health reasons, but for the financial. I can't afford to be a smoker in more, its just too damn expensive. Yesterday I busted out the E-cig at 2.4 mg of nicotine, which is not the same a a cig-my cravings are pretty brutal at the moment. But, when I quit for a few months in the past I used the e-cig method and got some decent results. My plan will be to use the e-cig at 2.4 mg until I feel comfortable, then drop down to 1.6 mg-and ideally all the way down to 0 mg of nicotine. Where I failed in the past with quitting was each time I relapsed and had a cigarette I would say screw it and buy a pack, but my goal will be to let having a single cig be a one time thing and not go off the deep end. If anyone has had any success quitting I would love to hear how you did it!

Challenges: