fearless creek: the flab fighter diaries 2.0

fearlesscreek

last challenge with the warriors i didn't pull trough till the end. But i have noticed that i still lost some weight due to the good start i usually have here. so i am quite happy to make a fool of myself and do a challenge right again.

Im even more injured than before: blocked vertebrae in lower back plus inflamed and knotty achilles... but anyway. lets do SOMETHING:

goal 1 weight loss = measured by scale and body fat measurement at local drugstore

goal 2 make dog happy and walk your butt of (70.000 steps a week) = measured with fitbit

goal 3 do yoga or some soft bodyweight stuff 3x a week

goal 4 write 5 hours a week ( blog or manuscript) 

goal 5 do some adult task everyday. Cleaning, paperwork, see osteopath, see dentist, do dishes...

I know this is quite boring... it just happens that boring gets me to where i want to be... :onthego:

looking forward to hanging out with you guys again!

*friendly wave* :onthego:

• Like 3

*enthusiastic wave from across the pond!*
Hey!!!
Injured buddies! Same body parts too... Hum? lol
I like your walk your butt off goal. Markis will be quite pleased I'm sure.
I'm working back up to 3K steps per walk each day.
Sub'd of course!
Glad you're here, Gal, it's better with you.

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

yay..good day!

I walked for 3 hours with my dog. we took a road along a river and markis went swimming. came home and cooked a clean primal meal: spinach-sweet potato-salmon casserole. it tastes great and there are leftovers for tomorrow.

my fitbit is loading and will be ready for the start of the challenge. i even found an old "fitbit one" i had already replaced because i thought it was lost.

now to my glass of wine and some 90s music on spotify.

mood is great! :onthego:

• Like 2

Yay! Walk your butt off! Take care of yourself!

• Like 1

Currently Walking / Biking / Hiking to Mordor 

On my way to Rivendell: 208.14 / 458 miles 

"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau, Walden

The Awesome Runner's Awesome Running Blog

im really tired..

lots of adulting done today. tax paperwork ( ugh), washing, shopping, coloring my almost white hair...

then i tried to sync my fitbit and it just wouldn't do it. in the end i rang up customer support and they said, they send me a new one if i send them a copy of the receipt from the store i bought it at.. yes: couldn't find the bloody thing. sh*t!!!!

food was ok, ate leftovers and some toast. weight is 110.9kg

should practice the cello because i joined a gay/lesbian orchestra and can't play the program yet. my first rehearsal with them is on wednesday.... aaaaahhhhh!

walked for about 1,5 hours today and made a point in not taking the tram everywhere. 

see ya tomorrow... :onthego:

doctors visit this morning. she says i may never run again ( this is a second opinion) also she sent me to pt and recommended lots of stretching. I decided to not do the challenge as planned but go back to yoga class once a week and do stretching every day. the walking goals will have to wait as does the flab fighting.. i want to concentrate on healing and listening to my body. ( thanks terinatum!)

as for this challenge: i will not do it. i will just patiently work with whats possible and come back when im better enough to go for goals again.

friendly wave to all my fellow scouts! bear with me... im not giving up.. this is just a break...

stay fearless you guys! :onthego: 

You gotta do what you gotta do - hope you'll check back in with us and let us know how you're everything's going!  also it's really cool that you play the cello - my sister played when we were young and it's a lovely instrument. 

• Like 1

Currently Walking / Biking / Hiking to Mordor 

On my way to Rivendell: 208.14 / 458 miles 

"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." Henry David Thoreau, Walden

The Awesome Runner's Awesome Running Blog