Br0thern, Br0din still physique bro's it up, br0thern

Br0din

Good call on the Sierra Nevada.  I liked it better than the other beer they had.  They didn't have Sam Adams Octoberfest on tap

The-Fuck-Did-You-Just-Say-Bitch-GIF-2015

what-did-you-say-o.gif

But I had a good time stuffing my face.  However, I can't go to the gym today and I"m going to feel like this guy tomorrow.

1+thumb+one+rollback_6403da_5034097.gif

but its alright.  2-4 days of quality eating and praise to the gainz godz and I will be like this again

tumblr_n62zg1r3rP1rk0z0lo1_400.gif

like a crossfit chick????   actually i would kill for those abz...

like a crossfit chick????   actually i would kill for those abz...

She could be, all her gif's were squats and this.  But yeah, to be the make equivalent of hot that she is on...  I will be there.  If i ever stop eating like an asshole...

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

I was just guessing crossfit based on the rings, rowers and big sign on the wall.  and I agree not eating like an asshole would help my gainz stand out even more...in fact I should probably put down the food I am eating right now

I totally don't know what you're talking about right now...

elf.gif

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

Hey Bro no fatty GIF's this time from me. I just dropped by to tell you that I belive in you! You can beat that food addiction. And become an awesome CrossFit Chick!*

Also I "made" a new song this time I had to change very few things but I hope my Bros (and yes females are Bros too) will still enjoy it.

Inspired by Manowar - Die for Metal -

"Die For Curls"

They can't stop us
Let 'em try
For heavy Curl's
We will die!

Quit my job this morning said forever
I would hold my head up high
Cause I need metal in my life
Just like an eagle needs to fly

So I walked outside into the street
From a hall I heard thunder and screams
I walked inside so I could hear
And the guy beside me gave me a some BCAA's

He had his Curl up high
And called me brother said my Bros
Are over there

They call themselves Br0therns and Swolemaidens
They're the Broest of the Bros
And in that very moment
I was born again like you

They said hold your Bench up high
Raise your Shaker up in the air
Lift metal heavier than hell
Grunt louder than hell

They can't stop us
Let 'em try
For heavy Curl's
We would die!

Brothers stand beside me, there's a battle on
Know my words are true
There's a battle for true Curls
They're marching; they're marching on
Me and you

Ten thousand strong are here tonight
With twenty thousand biceps up in the air
The power of true Brodism's calling you
It's everywhere
Hold your Bench up high
Raise your bicep up in the air
Lift metal heavier than hell
Grunt louder than hell

They can't stop us
Let 'em try
For heavy Curl'S
We would die!

*just kidding on the chick part

• Like 2

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15217-1380217742-2.

I feel the need to contribute to this gif madness.  And a single pizza is totally a single serving. Just saying.

I'm can not confirm or deny that the whole pizza was about 1/2 my meal...   just saying

Hey Bro no fatty GIF's this time from me. I just dropped by to tell you that I belive in you! You can beat that food addiction. And become an awesome CrossFit Chick!*

*just kidding on the chick part

food addiction is an interesting way to look at it.  I think it's more being undisciplined and not doing food prep.  Frigg's Mother should be moving back into her house the weekend with her great cooking and Frigg has decided that she is going to work out and diet too. So it should be easier to be disciplined here next week.

Nice work on the song.  very broey.

• Like 2

Wheymen

I really need you to do this, stop eating like an asshole, it is encouraging me to delay my proper cut! So you go first! :) Stop eating like an asshole! No more whiny excuses about Frigg's Mum, football season, beer fest season!

"Don't let your dreams be dreams, just DO IT"

( if I wasn't on an IPad I would place the appropriate Shia Lebouf gif here! )

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

well, thank you, I am.  Tomorrow will be better.  Today I get to gym again.  and I decided its going to be a back and curls day.

gym_people_guy.gif

5c06771d7b882f8d408b674fc63451c981b310b6

also I joined the pull up pvp (again) to get 20 pull ups.  As I'm already too OP, I nerf'd myself and I"m going to do this at +45lbs.  Now, not being fat will help this, but I'm going to rock it.  But until I lose the weight...

f5dfedc029bc7fa6aeb82100c53673d1.jpg

Wheymen

is that what you call water when if comes from the sky...  its been so long, I've forgotten.  Where in Cali do you live?

SF Bay Area

also I joined the pull up pvp (again) to get 20 pull ups.  As I'm already too OP, I nerf'd myself and I"m going to do this at +45lbs.  Now, not being fat will help this, but I'm going to rock it.

I was thinking about this yesterday. I added 4 lb. to my chin-ups (don't be jealous) and realized that if I lose weight like I want and add weight to my chins like I want, then I'm going to be doing the same volume for weeks.

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

So I made a video of my pull ups.

Couple of things I noticed.  I have a lot more grey hair from this angle.  I swing my legs...  a lot.  I still need a tan.  I need to work on ROM at the later reps.

• Like 2

Wheymen

You're legs are always small, you arms are small today...  Of course you are going to fix your arms.

Wheymen

You kipping motherfucker. 

Just go do crossfit!

Yeah, I putting it in video and my deficiencies are very apparent.  Leads to the question, what else am I doing with poor form...  

brace-yourself.gif?w=235

lots of #humblebrag videos that so poor form are coming...

Wheymen

And there is only 1 reason I would try crossfit and that is if I'm being supportive to the wife.  Other than that, I"m going to keep doing poor form pullups and tell you I'm better than you.

• Like 5

Wheymen

And there is only 1 reason I would try crossfit and that is if I'm being supportive to the wife.  

That's how it starts. All innocent at first. Then next thing you know you're eating a Kill Cliff bar, drinking a FitAid, wearing a Rogue tee and Skins tights, all while lacing up your Nike Metcon 1's for the sick WOD you're about to do. Or maybe thats just me. The kool aid is real bruh.

• Like 6

That's how it starts. All innocent at first. Then next thing you know you're eating a Kill Cliff bar, drinking a FitAid, wearing a Rogue tee and Skins tights, all while lacing up your Nike Metcon 1's for the sick WOD you're about to do. Or maybe thats just me. The kool aid is real bruh.

Then I have to do my first olympic lift/squat/DL and realize I shouldn't do that if I want to keep lifting...

ETA:  I am also safe from it cause that implies that the wife will work out...

• Like 1

Wheymen

The video thing happened with me and squats. I wanted to be like, "I can squat 155#, see?!"

And my form was horrible. Deloaded, working back up.... sigh.  Good luck with your pull ups.

I'm now terrified to do one of my bench press...  I don't think my ego can handle that!

• Like 1

Wheymen

food addiction is an interesting way to look at it.  I think it's more being undisciplined and not doing food prep.  Frigg's Mother should be moving back into her house the weekend with her great cooking and Frigg has decided that she is going to work out and diet too. So it should be easier to be disciplined here next week.

I guess it depends on how you want to look at it, you know that eating this way is bad for your or at least contrary to your goals but you aren't changing it. What means your goals aren't as important to you as you say, you are happy about the way it is now or you are addicted. Okay to make this clear I am not  judging, just saying how it looks like from the outside and to explain my earlier message.

So I made a video of my pull ups.

How tall are you? And fuck form, it's all about the numbers!

I finally found our anthem

I"m 6'3" just under 220lbs.  

Wheymen

Yeah, I putting it in video and my deficiencies are very apparent.  Leads to the question, what else am I doing with poor form...  

lots of #humblebrag videos that so poor form are coming...

I thought about this - Form is relative.

If I remember correctly, you have a military background and that is where you learned to do pull-ups.  That being they case, they have a defined starting point and a defined finishing point for a pull-up.  At a local county fair, there was a Marines pull-up Challenge.  I do not recall what they count as the starting position, but the finish position is the chin passes the bar.

Based on the video, I am going to guess the starting position is the arms are straight and not arms straight and shoulders shrugged.

Moving on to crossfit - They have a lot of WoD's that include lots of pull-ups and benchmark times that require kipping.

That's my two cents.

• Like 1

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP