Feowyn prepares for fall

Feowyn

Wow, that break really flew by. Between our anniversary, a long weekend family trip, and the start of our county fair, it's already time for the new challenge!  

To recap where I am now. I am a bit more than halfway through a pregnancy. I've been gaining weight well and we found out little one #4 is a girl! 

Me 23 weeks

Long term goal: take care of myself the best I can so baby and I can be in good shape by her arrival in Dec/ Jan

Quest 1- continue gaining weight and eating well STR-1, STA-1, CON-2

Quest 2-  I don't want to get out of bed at all in the mornings. I'm sore and in pain when I first wake up so I'm going to try to find some kind of stretching to help with that. Suggestions welcome, but I am not a fan of yoga. Bonus if I can find something that does some minor strength building as well DEX-1, STA-1

Quest 3-  Drink more water. I just don't drink very much if I'm not sitting down to a meal. I need to get back on top of this.  CON-2

Life Quest- sort through our crap for the community yard sale in 3 weeks- so...much..crap  I need to go through our clothes, the school room (disaster), the basement ( yikes), the shed (at least stuff is in boxes), and whatever else random stuff. I need to get some of this stuff out.   WIS-2

That's about it for now. Time to get going on a healthy fall.

• Like 3

Lady Feowyn Miread of Eldavar

You have no idea what you're capable of, you didn't create you.

Megathirio Discord- https://discord.gg/kr2YCJM   

Hmm, stretching that isn't yoga (and isn't boring) can be hard to come up with. How about Tai Chi? It isn't exactly stretching, but it can get you loosened up. Or is that too close to yoga-ness?

Stealthstitcher

"You see, what you've got to consider is: are you going to be the hero of this 'ere adventure, or ain't you? You can't 'ave it both ways."

- E. Nesbit, The Magic City

Challenges:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Are you joint achy or muscle achy when you wake up? I have been doing this 15 minute mobility exercise which takes you through movements of all your joints. Gets the blood flowing to them and has really helped with my,aches and pains in my hips. It is on Daily Burn but if you are interested I can look for something like it on you tube.

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Whew, the craziness of the fair is over. It was  fun, but it will be nice to get back to a normalish schedule.  No gains this week, but again getting back to normal will help. Two exciting things- baby is now big enough that if for some reason something would happen, she has a chance at survival in the outside world and I signed up for a freezer meal workshop in 2 weeks. I've been wanting to do this for a while and just never did so I'm excited to finally try it and see if it's for me. 

Are you joint achy or muscle achy when you wake up? I have been doing this 15 minute mobility exercise which takes you through movements of all your joints. Gets the blood flowing to them and has really helped with my,aches and pains in my hips. It is on Daily Burn but if you are interested I can look for something like it on you tube.

I know part of my back issues are from not getting into our chiropractor as much as we should be, but I'm having muscle issues too. This sounds like something I might be interested in. If you want to try to find something similar, that would be great but don't spend hours on it or anything. I'll look too.

I think this is the longest I've been away from you guys. These last few weeks have been unexpected craziness. It's always something and we have constantly been rearranging our plans. Last week we were away from home for several days when I expected to be gone for a few hours. This week, our littlest guy spent most of the day at the urgent care clinic and the ER with really bad croup (coughing and breathing difficulties). Thankfully, they finally got it under control and we got to go home instead of to the children's hospital. He's doing much better now. With all the chaos, hubby did the grocery shopping and I just winged it for most of this last month. Turns out, no planning=no weight gain. I did a freezer meal workshop last weekend, so I have 10 meals ready for Dec. I was not impressed with the way it was done, but it's given me the confidence that I can do some here at home more efficiently and hopefully use them on a regular basis. I haven't caught up with anyone's threads yet. I hope you are all doing well.

• Like 3

Hey guys, just wanted to give an update. Baby Kalla arrived yesterday morning. She came one day past her due date which is 2 weeks longer than I had ever carried before. I gained a total of 29 lbs, also the most for any pregnancy for me. We are both doing well. I have a recovery period of at least a month before I can do physical activities, but when that time comes, I'm going  to very slowly ease back into things. I'm excited to see how far I can get this year.

Kalla

• Like 2