The Chronicles of Rurik: Enter the Crucible

Rurik Harrgath

jeremiah-johnson-nod.gif

This gif never gets old either. LMAO. I see YOU doing this a lot during each challenge when one of your fellow Rangers makes you proud. Ahhh...the simple things in life.

No matter what kind of "mehness" resulted from this challenge, I have a sneaky suspicion that the next one will own so much ass, like "hey! I bought that ass", that even other ass owners would be jealous. And I apologize if that didn't make sense-my mind doesn't make sense and I think that's a lot of my problem ;)

And we rucked another 5km tonight, before celebrating the end of this challenge with a medium pizza between the two of us.

Couples that ruck together...

Totally awesome you guys are rucking together. From what you've said, she seems to be a pretty fast rucker, so I'm sure it helps going stride for stride with her!

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

jeremiah-johnson-nod.gif

This gif never gets old either. LMAO. I see YOU doing this a lot during each challenge when one of your fellow Rangers makes you proud. Ahhh...the simple things in life.

No matter what kind of "mehness" resulted from this challenge, I have a sneaky suspicion that the next one will own so much ass, like "hey! I bought that ass", that even other ass owners would be jealous. And I apologize if that didn't make sense-my mind doesn't make sense and I think that's a lot of my problem ;)

Couples that ruck together...

Totally awesome you guys are rucking together. From what you've said, she seems to be a pretty fast rucker, so I'm sure it helps going stride for stride with her!

Oh, I'm out to kick some ass and take some names.  Gonna be kickin' so much ass that my ass might even get in the way and earn itself an ass-kickin' of its own!

She's got the speed, that's for sure.  Definitely gonna help me in working toward my sub-15:00/mile achievement for the new challenge.

[ Level ?? ]    Havoc, the Cyberpunk Outrider. 

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.