Declaration of Nedwindependence

Nedwin

So your challenge for this week has 3 parts:

1. Pinpoint the quest in your journey that is giving you the most uphill (or one that you're struggling to achieve)

2. Search through NF (forums or articles) to find one that is able to offer some assistance

3. Apply it to your challenge (no collecting underpants here).

1.  I'm having a hard time with pull-ups because I'm not sure I'm using correct form even though I've read so much about how to do it. 

2.  I have been following this thread where KB Girl has been helping us all out with suggestions. There's also an article here and here.

3.  I will re-read these articles and follow the advice, then make another form check video.

For completing this challenge, you will get a stat point as per the quest you have identified (you can choose which attribute this should be) to be allocated at the end of the challenge.

I feel like this is another +1 WIS, but I'll wait until I start doling out points before I decide.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

I had a crazy weekend and I feel like I haven't worked out for so long, but I'm still getting everything in. I don't think I'll meet my push up goal since I'm not progressing as much with those!

• Like 2

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Thanks for checking in :) My daily log fell by the wayside as I lost interest in doing those things every day, however I have been completing everything from my 6 Week Challenge without fail.

I've decided to join the Rangers for my next challenge!

• Like 2

Spoiler

I take that back. I will not be completing my life quest goals! My math study ended up taking all of my time. I should have started with the other 2...

Spoiler

I take that back. I will not be completing my life quest goals! My math study ended up taking all of my time. I should have started with the other 2...

Still, small victories are better than no victories!

Woot!

• Like 1