christartists current challenge

ChristArtist

Hello!

Im back to try again.

actually, I've been doing a lot - and getting much stronger and much more active...but at a much slower pace than I would like! But, I'm not hurting myself this time! (can I get a hoo rah?)

Goals:

create a schedule - 

Nutritional - eating whole foods 

a. prepping

b. eating

c. accountabiliby - mfp

Physical - 

a. morning exercises - to wake up my body

b. noon ish exercises - movement throughout the day - my fit bit

c. evening exercises - stretching in bed.

Healthful - 

a. magnesium protocol (including mag water)

b. ACV water

c. supplements as prescribed by nutritionist

Spiritual

a. Bible reading - accountability - youversion plan

b. Bible journaling - create Bible journal

c. Prayer time - create prayer journal

Living arrangement

a. unpack one box

b. arrange one drawer/cabinet

c. one project to paint per week

This may look like  alot...but, these are things I need to do daily.

The living arrangement is because we are supposed to close on 9/18 on our house therefore, we start to do the finishing touches the following weekend, and then start moving in.

I have no idea what my stats were.  In a fit of depression, I erased them all.

This is my respawn - I am starting over.

• Like 8

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

<3 you! We're here for you sweetie

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE in 2022

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 65

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hey DR......what else can that magic wand do?

Teros pretty much nailed it (see what I did there?) but let's keep CA's thread clean mkay? B)

Master DR, I sees thou hast obtained amazing magical skills since last we traveled together!

Isn't that the whole idea of my RPG Fanatics character, accepting his innate magical powers? ;)

• Like 3

Exactly! But, I think my character has been in a deep spiritual trance the last few challenges, regrouping and recentering on her core beliefs. At least, I know I have. I've missed so much of you guys' lives, and I've missed you!

Hugs to the gith!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

House is looking amazing!

I have to say, I prefer the white garage door and windows, but I'm suspicious to say that, I like everything white (or off white) in a house, floor to ceiling!

In a major win and testament to my wife's dedication, the purple shutters and front door are bring toned down considerably...

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Hey girl

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Hello my dear sister, We are back and we will get through this. 

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus