• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

THE ASSASSIN FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING - MAP AND GUIDE

Ah yes here comes the time for my inner Tolkien geek to shine! I'd like to sign up for the elves, if there's still space for me. I was hoping for this theme to come up some time *jumps up and down excitedly*

Heria, mellyn nîn! (Let us begin, my friends!)

original.gif

OMG I love your user name :D

This is a fact. However, so long as the Ring takes a nice hot bath, we can sleep soundly at night.

Axes always were my favorite weapon, TBH. Chop wood, chop enemies...same diff to the ax. 

gimli3_zpsbfe3b222.gif

Ah yes here comes the time for my inner Tolkien geek to shine! I'd like to sign up for the elves, if there's still space for me. I was hoping for this theme to come up some time *jumps up and down excitedly*

Heria, mellyn nîn! (Let us begin, my friends!)

original.gif

Such a popular group, sheesh. ;)  You're in, stay tuned for final assignments tomorrow.

I'm totally down for this, but just a heads up I will be out of town (out of the country..hee!) for the last 2 weeks and change. Probably without too much internet/free time for exercisy things. We shall see :)

• Like 1

Finally someone notices the reference :D thank you!

I was a moderator of Yavanna's Realm on councilofelrond.com :D It's kind of my thing. Also, I'm a bit obsessed. I have the entirety of histories and read Silmarillion thrice. And I'm going to sit down now :P

• Like 4

Only 4 races for this mini~

Plus a wizard.  But I get to keep that title all for myself, my precious~

They definitely need to do this mini over at the warriors. I mean a guild leader name Gainsdalf the Whey, that is so awesome!

You can swing me around any way you want, except for Elves, i definitely don't feel like an elf!

My heart is (and always will be) with the Dwarves.

I have been called a hobbit from time to time, but that was never in a very positive way, and therefore for me it has this negative ring about it

The reason i chose human is because of all the hard work i did, i like to see myself more as a "human". (Lost bodyweight and picked up some stamina).

So now when i come to think of it, i feel like a dwarve in the prime of it's life ;) I guess like Thorin Oakenshield:

Thorin-richard-armitage-33749005-450-237

But anything is good Stars ;)

• Like 6

They definitely need to do this mini over at the warriors. I mean a guild leader name Gainsdalf the Whey, that is so awesome!

You can swing me around any way you want, except for Elves, i definitely don't feel like an elf!

I have been called a hobbit from time to time, but that was never in a very positive way, and therefore for me it has this negative ring about it

The reason i chose human is because of all the hard work i did, i like to see myself more as a "human". (Lost bodyweight and picked up some stamina).

So now when i come to think of it, i feel like a dwarve in the prime of it's life ;) I guess like Thorin Oakenshield:

I'll move you as you're willing and the humans are currently overflowing, but if there's an opportunity to move you back, we'll see what happens. :D

• Like 1

You can come hang out with us, we will be happy to take you! 

• Like 2

I'm in!!!! Can I be a dwarf please? Aiming to get strrrrrrrrrronger this challenge and durable sounds just perfect, too! Never would have thought to ask for this one, but please let me join the dwarf heroes. We'll be so fierce and awesome!

tumblr_mzo9s7kamw1r9ndd2o1_250.gif

• Like 4

I'll move you as you're willing and the humans are currently overflowing, but if there's an opportunity to move you back, we'll see what happens. :D

I signed up with the humans as well but I don't really have a preference, so I can be moved.  I'm just here for the crazy assassin fun we're all about to have!  :)

• Like 1

Elf...Dwarf...Human...Hobbit...

Doesn't matter...here, we're all friends...

78179c5d329f1b75656e2c32f740a280.jpg

Currently slated as an Elf, but if I'm needed elsewhere, I will help whomever needs me!

• Like 1

Currently slated as an Elf, but if I'm needed elsewhere, I will help whomever needs me!

• Like 1

• Like 2

Wow...that was quite the hiccup...sorry, ya'll!!