• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

THE ASSASSIN FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING - MAP AND GUIDE

I signed up with the humans as well but I don't really have a preference, so I can be moved.  I'm just here for the crazy assassin fun we're all about to have!   :)

That's just what Plitog stands for, right? ;)

• Like 1

Signed up with the hobbits since they needed some love! I'm a bit... tall... to be a hobbit (hence Amazon classificiation), but I can definitely do stealthy. And I eat like Pippin (first breakfast, second breakfast....). I love food much like hobbits do. 

200_s.gif

• Like 4

The irony. I picked Hobbit for myself because I consider myself rather durable. I did not even consider the food aspect of being a Hobbit. And yet the primary focus of my current challenge is trying to follow a new nutrition plan and workout routine so.... It's actually rather suitable now that I consider it, LOL.

• Like 5

I'm in! I said human on the application because it's the race I claim, but since my current challenge is all food based, I won't be upset if I'm moved to hobbit if they're feeling lonely.

Moved you. :)

I signed up/requested as human, but since my biggest change this challenge will be strength training you can switch me to Dwarf if needed. :D

Moved you as well. :)

I won't have a chance to fill out forms until tomorrow at a real computer assuming work isn't total insanity again! I am short as hell so I kind of identify with both dwarves and hobbitses but any race is just fine by me!

Hobbits for you!  Unless there's a human who wants to go hobbit, then you can be a dwarf.  We'll see what happens with the below...

The irony. I picked Hobbit for myself because I consider myself rather durable. I did not even consider the food aspect of being a Hobbit. And yet the primary focus of my current challenge is trying to follow a new nutrition plan and workout routine so.... It's actually rather suitable now that I consider it, LOL.

It almost made me pick Hobbit myself..... ;)

All right, guys, I need two human volunteers, one for elves, one for dwarves or hobbits.  Please reply ASAP or I will simply make a choice and move people. :)

The faster I get that sorted, the sooner the first mini can start!

• Like 3

All right, guys, I need two human volunteers, one for elves, one for dwarves or hobbits.  Please reply ASAP or I will simply make a choice and move people. :)

The faster I get that sorted, the sooner the first mini can start!

I'll pop over to Hobbit boss!

• Like 1

I signed up human but move me where I'm needed. :)

Just saw this.

Elves for you. :)

If you wish to sign up at this point, message me and I will put you on a team.  Meanwhile, I will get things going.  Stay tuned.......................

• Like 2

I read your thread and caught the reference to derby pie and bourbon. I think I figured it out now :tongue:

That was me with derby pie and bourbon, I'm afraid ;) Still applies, though!

CAKE WITH BOOZE IN IT. Very boozy bundts.

RUM CAKE!!!! DRUNK RUM CAKE!

• Like 2

On the alcohol goodies side:

if anyone has a Rum Ball recipe they can share, my husband will thank you very muchly. Provided that I can then use it and not accidentally poison him that is.

• Like 1

On the alcohol goodies side:

if anyone has a Rum Ball recipe they can share, my husband will thank you very muchly. Provided that I can then use it and not accidentally poison him that is.

I only have a rum cake recipe, I'm sorry. I *am* willing to share, though ;)

• Like 2