• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

THE ASSASSIN FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING - MAP AND GUIDE

Oh man, my husband makes the booziest baba au rhum, but he only breaks it out for special occasions and caterings because every time he makes it there is a very real chance that the viscous batter will literally climb the beaters and get into the mixer motor and kill the whole thing. 

Also if we made it more often we would be really fat alcoholics :P

• Like 3

Mayyyyyyyybe I'll start handing out special titles "to keep" (like raptron's) to people who really shine in the minis?  Thoughts? :D

4178278-yeees.gif

That is my ultimate goal! :D

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

It always makes me quite curious when i see alternate titles. "What did they do to get that title..."

• Like 8

Mayyyyyyyybe I'll start handing out special titles "to keep" (like raptron's) to people who really shine in the minis?  Thoughts? :D

New goal, be so epic I get a wicked nicname.

• Like 6

YASSSS!!

Wait. Is this yet another subversive way to keep me in this guild? I'M ONTO YOU, STARS!!!

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

• Like 5

YASSSS!!

Wait. Is this yet another subversive way to keep me in this guild? I'M ONTO YOU, STARS!!!

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

tumblr_mzpruwPIqc1r5jv7ho1_500.gif

:D

I've found the story, more often than not, comes from getting a Guild Leader trashed at a party...

Geez, raptron, you haven't gotten me trashed yet.  You're slacking.

• Like 6

Don't worry, we may fail at being close enough to get our Guildmommy drunk, but I am sure we can raise a ruckus and get attention that way. :tongue:

Oh I can get her drunk all right :P There's this Jolly Rancher drink I make that she likes :devilish: She just doesn't like to drink ;)

• Like 2

Oh I can get her drunk all right :tongue: There's this Jolly Rancher drink I make that she likes :devilish: She just doesn't like to drink ;)

Amaretto, Midori melon liquor, fruit punch?? My friends and I used to make that by the bucketful.

Want a good, store bought premix? Currently a fan of Jack Daniel's Lynchburg lemonade. It's easy to drink and is only 500 mL. Or whatever measurements that the US uses....

• Like 2

To my knowledge, all latecomers have now been assigned a race.  PLEASE check the words above your avatar if you signed up as you may not have gotten your first choice of race.

If you haven't signed up but would like to, as always, please contact me!

• Like 1

To my knowledge, all latecomers have now been assigned a race.  PLEASE check the words above your avatar if you signed up as you may not have gotten your first choice of race.

If you haven't signed up but would like to, as always, please contact me!

Yay I'm on the spreadsheet now :)

Never thought I'd be so happy to accept the title of 'Hobbit'

• Like 3

Guys; I just clocked in 10k going clothes shopping. Seriously. ..... waking the mall outlet sites, going through the racks....it freaking ads up!

Damn it!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11411-1382731489-10

HUMANS, TO THE MALL!!!

hd9.jpg

• Like 6

Hello!  I'm back from a week in Mexico and want to play if there is still room.  I just finishing filling out the form, choosing the "tough and hardworking hobbit" as I spent the last week building houses but I'll be happy anywhere, ready to go!

giphy.gif

• Like 5

I only have a rum cake recipe, I'm sorry. I *am* willing to share, though ;)

Oooh. I might have to ask. I'm not the best at baking, so I'm a little leery. On a level of 1 to Should Not Attempt if You're Not a Baker, how hard is this?

Also... new mini? Please? *puppy eyes* Like Trewster, I am now determined to get an awesome nickname.