• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

THE ASSASSIN FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING - MAP AND GUIDE

Did I understand correctly?  The only way to come out on top would be to edge them on both the climb and the PvP?

I do believe if the dwarves want to contend for a victory, the answer is yes. :D

• Like 1

While I have a quiet moment I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the work you do on these Mini Challenges.  I can't wait to see what you have in store for our Champions :)

Here's a quick list of things that I would not have accomplished if it weren't for the minis:

During Week 1 I walked an extra 11.43 miles that would not have been walked.

In Week 2 I did 310 push ups and 680 squats.

I only did the one yoga vid in Week 3, but that is one more yoga vid than I've ever done :)

In Week 4 I did 165 Jumping Lunges, another something that I've never done before.  I also did some great work on my pull up progressions (55).

Week 5 saw me doing 100 Bear Crawls, 200 leg raises, 15 Jumping Squats and 50 Walking Lunges.

And in Week 6 I did 555 Mountain Climbers.

That's a whole lot of body conditioning and calorie burning that this particular Barbarian Assassin would not have done without the Minis.  

It's a good thing these Challenges only last for 6 weeks, I'm beat :)

• Like 12

While I have a quiet moment I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the work you do on these Mini Challenges.  I can't wait to see what you have in store for our Champions :)

Here's a quick list of things that I would not have accomplished if it weren't for the minis:

During Week 1 I walked an extra 11.43 miles that would not have been walked.

In Week 2 I did 310 push ups and 680 squats.

I only did the one yoga vid in Week 3, but that is one more yoga vid than I've ever done :)

In Week 4 I did 165 Jumping Lunges, another something that I've never done before.  I also did some great work on my pull up progressions (55).

Week 5 saw me doing 100 Bear Crawls, 200 leg raises, 15 Jumping Squats and 50 Walking Lunges.

And in Week 6 I did 555 Mountain Climbers.

That's a whole lot of body conditioning and calorie burning that this particular Barbarian Assassin would not have done without the Minis.  

It's a good thing these Challenges only last for 6 weeks, I'm beat :)

There's always the next challenge ;)

• Like 2

tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif

And now, the final wrap up post!  First, the scoreboard as of final standings:

1st place: Dwarves with 775 points

2nd place: Hobbits with 750 points

3rd place: a TIE between Elves and Humans with 400 points each

And now for the rundown.  Ladies and gentlemen, over the course of the last 6 weeks, as a team, here is what we have accomplished:

• 871 miles walked
  • 15,066 push-ups
  • 13,491 squats
  • 114 yoga videos
  • 6,000 jumping lunges
  • 2,466 pull-ups
  • 3,764 bear crawls
  • 4,323 leg raises
  • 2,553 walking lunges
  • 2,195 jump squats
  • 15,940 mountain climbers

We also had champions setting ridiiiiiiiiiiiculous records in timed burpees and wall sits.  Give the champions a round of applause.

With this, our journey comes to an end.....

....And so, in a last minute plot twist, quite unexpectedly but with great conviction, the dwarven champion took the One Ring and charged with it to the rim of the volcano, then let it fall.  And thus, by virtue of the Assassin Fellowship, peace was preserved.

• Like 18

...And now for the rundown.  Ladies and gentlemen, over the course of the last 6 weeks, as a team, here is what we have accomplished:

• 871 miles walked
  • 15,066 push-ups
  • 13,491 squats
  • 114 yoga videos
  • 6,000 jumping lunges
  • 2,466 pull-ups
  • 3,764 bear crawls
  • 4,323 leg raises
  • 2,553 walking lunges
  • 2,195 jump squats
  • 15,940 mountain climbers

We also had champions setting ridiiiiiiiiiiiculous records in timed burpees and wall sits.  Give the champions a round of applause.

With this, our journey comes to an end.....

^5 Assassins.  We done good ;)

• Like 5

tumblr_nug9scLQFg1tg9ah7o2_r1_400.gif

Those wall sits....

Congratulations to everyone who have participated! We all have won! It was once again a great priviledge to battle side by side by you superstars!!! Hope to see everyone again next time!

Untill then, we remain:

filiandkili5_zpsba7644d9.gif:

• Like 8

Wow, congratulations to everyone and especially the Dwarves--hard fought!

And SUPER THANKS as always to Stars for putting this all together. These minis make my challenges soooooo much more fun!!!

• Like 10