• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Dwarf Headquarters

Another day. I was watching that T-Storm wondering if I was going to get busted so far away from home.  That would just suck.

This is looking like a pretty competitive race!

Another day. I was watching that T-Storm wondering if I was going to get busted so far away from home.  That would just suck.

This is looking like a pretty competitive race!

Pretty much par for the course with the Assassins.........

The collab mini last round just whetted their appetites for CUTTHROAT COMPETITION.

3.6 miles for me today.  Active rest and upheaval at work = running away from my desk to the gym and getting on a dreadmill.

• Like 1

I am so sorry team, copenhagen is bike city and i do not really feel inclined to do an additional walking/running session after ~20km of biking. So my numbers will be kind of low.

Still love all of you <3

• Like 1

Next to the busy schedule i did manage to walk half a mile, so my moves app says. Hoping all little bits will help. Damn my busy social life! Sunday i'm planning a walk with the dog and family just so i can add in a few miles!

I live like a block from work (bwahaha) so I usually walk but it is only 0.25 miles, so this morning I wandered around the neighborhood first and got in .75 instead. Looks like I have a new route to work! We can do it!

• Like 1

I am so sorry team, copenhagen is bike city and i do not really feel inclined to do an additional walking/running session after ~20km of biking. So my numbers will be kind of low.

Still love all of you <3

Not to worry!  There are 5 more minis to come - we'll all shine in different ones, I'm sure! :)

Did my weights today, and got in a mile on the treadmill. To-date total is 12 miles. All on the treadmill, wish I had a pedometer for my everyday steps.

We're currently 45 miles behind the humans. I'd do another bunch on the treadmill tonight, but my legs are still aching from yesterday...

Looks like you already got some good advice... you may want to hit up Elastigirl; she does a LOT of kettlebell as I recall. :)

Will do!

Also, never occurred to me to count my steps outside of actual exercise time. HMMMMMM