• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Dwarf Headquarters

So it's gonna be pushups and squats.

I'm much, much better at squatting. Pushup still hinder my shoulder. But i will try to do both. But maybe some teamwork can be used to get some numbers, i know i can push out some nice squat numbers, i just need someone who can put out pushupnumbers to compensate.

Dwarves check in to let us know how we are gonna fight the Balrog!

tumblr_nhqsy3MMVc1u7osqoo2_500.gif

I can contribute a lot of squats!! It's part of my weights workout twice a week too, so I'll be raking in some decent numbers. As for push-ups, I'm lucky if I can do three in a row. I'm really rather weak... DX

I should be able to contribute a decent amount of both but I can focus on push-ups if others excel in squats! I kinda wiped out last challenge by trying to do too many at once but I will spread them throughout the day and see if that works!

To the mines!

200_s.gif

• Like 2

I'll focus on pushups, since I don't really feel like pistols this week.  Probably clapping pushups, though I'll mix in some deficit HSPU for variety, so don't expect huge numbers from me.

Rest day today, but tomorrow is bodyweight day so I'll do all of the squats and push-ups then! It'll most likely be regular push-ups and maybe some variation of one-legged squats. I'll research that in a bit.

So I am doing lots of push-ups tonight?

We'll all cheer you on!!!!!

The ones you do in your burpees count too...........

(I WILL do some too, just.... not in this dress I am wearing to work.)

Maybe I will post the video to prove it but I don't consider burpees and pushups related at all.

In a pushup I am going up and down maintaining a plank position.

In doing burpees for reps I try to faceplant on the floor then lift the chest up enough to spring the legs through.

When I get home I will see what the score is.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Maybe I will post the video to prove it but I don't consider burpees and pushups related at all.

In a pushup I am going up and down maintaining a plank position.

In doing burpees for reps I try to faceplant on the floor then lift the chest up enough to spring the legs through.

When I get home I will see what the score is.

That's fair.  I mostly try t do strict push-ups in burpees, which is probably why it takes me............... a long time to do even 10 burpees and I couldn't put up your sorts of numbers!

Last time I looked at the Cross fit chart I could not understand how they could get 30 or more in a minute. I have no idea how they shave off even more time.

I have a very old 7 minute video. My five minute video will take a couple hours to upload and I was not going to do that last night.

Back from traveling and excited to join Team Dwarf for what will surely be another epic mini challenge!  Today I was able to deal 105 blows and perform 135 dodges in the fight against Balrog.    The push ups and 105 of the squats came from my morning xfit class (the rest of the squats are from my squat challenge goal).  Don't think everyday will be as awesome as today but who knows - I always surprise myself in these challenges...

• Like 2

From my Battle Log today.....

Squats:

1x10x20.5 kg empty bar

1x10x61.5 kg

5x10x84 kg

70 Squats total.  Entering.....

EDIT:  Entered.  Oh, CRAP!  I was supposed to do push-ups!

(Getting score-card...  Anybody want a video?)

• Like 1

100 squats total this day...46 were from warm-up and work sets.

I love how we presently have twice as many dodges as the other races.

• Like 1

We're getting a huge boost from the 1.5x multiplier on dodges, just keep in mind they only count if we match the score with blows, and we're currently in a dead heat there.

Now, about carrying that Honorary Assassin title and those pathetic cartwheels, they did not strip my title.  They made me do push-ups, instead.  So far:

10 Sets of 20 Push-ups.  Here is set 8.

10 Sets of 10 doing mobility and watching another FF episode.

• Like 3

Sam, you are my hero and I love you! :D

As a note from myself, I did 100 push ups at work and then went to class. I opened my big fat mouth about doing a push up challenge so Coach Vic decided to "help out"; add another 75 push ups from the class. I will be a T-Rex tomorrow, there's no buts about it.

200_s.gif

• Like 4