• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Dwarf Headquarters

So happy with this mini! Push-ups were a silent gol for me this challenge. Doing sets of 10 throughout the day. We are almost caught up to the squats do maybe we can rest our arms soon!

• Like 1

Wow, you guys are rocking it! Keep it up, and take it from an experienced mini-challenge-battler, even great leads can dissapear in no time!

Truth. Let's keep strong!

• Like 2

We should indeed focus on the pushups, the squats are so easy to compensate. And with the bonus even easier. (it sort of makes the bonus not do much). I know i could marathon a couple of hundred of squats a day easily if needed. Now pushups that's another story. I'm doing sets of 2x10 at the moment, but only will get a few of those in a day. So, yeah, please focus on the pushups!

Agreed: all push-ups, all the time.

Now that yesterday's aerial is done and it's rest day, I can sneak in some to help. ;)

I apparently suck at rest day...

It's my rest day today too. We'll see if we're of the same ilk (my bet is on yes) :P

Focusing on push-ups will be to my benefit. I have tap tomorrow and I'd rather not have tired dead legs for that. :tongue: I'll endeavor to do twice as many push-ups as I do squats throughout the day!

I approve this message! :D

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I do not do what TW does, which is sneak in a set of push-ups or whatever at work.  It would be very easy to execute.  Just close the door and run off a set and count the number of sets at the end of the day.  Maybe I should do that on Friday and put up some ridiculous number.

The push-ups should also help nicely with the shoulder / bench press recovery.  It seems to be just the right amount of load.

It's my rest day today too. We'll see if we're of the same ilk (my bet is on yes) :tongue:

Very likely, though I will not put up your sorts of numbers!  Unlike you, I constantly find reasons not top train push-ups.  Whoops.

Unfortunately, I do not do what TW does, which is sneak in a set of push-ups or whatever at work.  It would be very easy to execute.  Just close the door and run off a set and count the number of sets at the end of the day.  Maybe I should do that on Friday and put up some ridiculous number.

The push-ups should also help nicely with the shoulder / bench press recovery.  It seems to be just the right amount of load.

DOOOOO EEEEET! It's what I did yesterday :D I do sets of 10 on the hour, every hour, and I work 10 hours. Boom, 100 push ups :D

Very likely, though I will not put up your sorts of numbers!  Unlike you, I constantly find reasons not top train push-ups.  Whoops.

What can I say? I have this weird obsession with becoming She Hulk :P

• Like 2

Like Volume Day on bench was yesterday? I'll do my best...

• Like 1

DOOOOO EEEEET! It's what I did yesterday :D I do sets of 10 on the hour, every hour, and I work 10 hours. Boom, 100 push ups :D

What can I say? I have this weird obsession with becoming She Hulk :tongue:

This is gonna be my battleplan tomorrow. 20 pushups every hour. 9 hour workday, but i know i'm gonna mis some, so i'm aiming for 150

• Like 2

It pays off being low to the ground!  I've added around 150 today and we need about 50 more to catch up to the squats.  I plan on doing all push-ups for this mini since others have upper body injuries but can still bang out squats.  

Here is some motivation for you.  Hershel Walker, former NFL player does nothing but push-ups (a couple thousand most days) and situps (many thousand a day) plus occasional boxing.  He is 53 years old and looks like this...

163215_493254688228_61345743228_6180677_

Now go do more push-ups!

• Like 3

Here is some motivation for you.  Hershel Walker, former NFL player does nothing but push-ups (a couple thousand most days) and situps (many thousand a day) plus occasional boxing.  He is 53 years old and looks like this...

163215_493254688228_61345743228_6180677_

Now go do more push-ups!

Look at those shoulders. Gorgeous.

• Like 1

Another 10x10.  Here are another couple of sets while I check out some form issues:

Um.  Sorry about the shorts.   :(

Why are you apologizing for the shorts? You have some sexy legs over there :D

• Like 1