• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Dwarf Headquarters

Another 10x10.  Here are another couple of sets while I check out some form issues:

Um.  Sorry about the shorts.   :(

Why are you apologizing for the shorts? You have some sexy legs over there :D

He always seems to be apologizing about shorts.  I keep telling him it's not necessary....

My good push-up plans for yesterday got screwed over when I felt progressively sicker as the day went on.  Only got 10 whoops.

BUT I WILL DO SOME TODAY SO HELP ME BOB.

Also, considering today's workout, at least 100 squats.  We need a few more of those soon. :D

• Like 1

Since I still have some hopes of making it to tap class, I will try to get some push-ups in. Hopefully my arms are less dead today! I really did intend to go for double the push-ups to squats ratio, but my arms just weren't having any of it.......

• Like 1

He always seems to be apologizing about shorts.  I keep telling him it's not necessary....

Which is silly, because if the shorts fit....

My good push-up plans for yesterday got screwed over when I felt progressively sicker as the day went on.  Only got 10 whoops.

BUT I WILL DO SOME TODAY SO HELP ME BOB.

Bob is known for being a helpful guy...

Bob_the_builder.jpg

Also, considering today's workout, at least 100 squats.  We need a few more of those soon. :D

Did somebody order up some squats? Let's do this.

• Like 1

Why are you apologizing for the shorts? You have some sexy legs over there :D

Which is silly, because if the shorts fit....

Lil' Bro needs to work on that tan!  Running outside in those shorts causes traffic accidents.  Drivers can't see because they are blinded by those brilliant white legs.  "Where the Sun don't shine" also includes the legs.

• Like 2

Lil' Bro needs to work on that tan!  Running outside in those shorts causes traffic accidents.  Drivers can't see because they are blinded by those brilliant white legs.  "Where the Sun don't shine" also includes the legs.

You're just aristocratically fair-complexioned.

Or at least, that's what I say about myself to make me feel better. ;)

• Like 2

You're just aristocratically fair-complexioned.

Or at least, that's what I say about myself to make me feel better. ;)

We would have rocked the Victorian age.

• Like 2

Deadlift, yes.  That applies for both you and Urgan.  I have not put on that much weight yet.

Just did the conversion of the weight in your signature.  You're juuuuuuuuuust out of range of my current deadlift, but I plan to fix that next week.  I'll be able to lift you by camp. :D

Just don't ask me to OHP you, mmmmmkay?

/end dwarf thread derail.

DO ALL THE SQUATS, TEAM.

Somenone mind adding me to the sheet? I can't from my iPad. 80 squats, and only 15 push-ups. Sorry guys, as a workout noob I'm not gonna be able to help a lot on this mini.

• Like 1

I noticed earlier and tried to at least do enough push-ups to get us close to their numbers. I got us to just 10 behind when my arms gave. And then I checked again. Now they're even further ahead of us, sigh.......

Doing some squats tomorrow as part of my normal workout, we'll see about more push-ups tonight! The fetal position is too comfortable tbh ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (IN SO MUCH PAAAAAAAIN)

Somenone mind adding me to the sheet? I can't from my iPad. 80 squats, and only 15 push-ups. Sorry guys, as a workout noob I'm not gonna be able to help a lot on this mini.

Since you are new, you should know:

Here helping at all counts as helping a lot!!!!! Do whatever you can!

0cb37148fb91a5a87fa829ac760b77ba.gif

• Like 2

Entered:

20 Sets of 10 Push-ups

13 Sets of 10 Prisoner Squats

We are caught up until tomorrow.  If you are awake, you can chalk up even more points while the dragon is sleeping.   :sleeping:

I'm off to do mobility work and watch another episode of FF.

• Like 3

Oops! And I added you to the spreadsheet! Check!

Today is the day I am supposed to close the office door and sneak in a bunch of push-ups.  Hmm.  How many do you think I can hit?  It's 8:20 where I am and I have not even had my second cup of coffee, let alone started.

EDIT:  I will just edit in the results as I go.  Nobody seems to be active Friday morning.   :lol:

9am:  10 Sets of 10.  Made list of things to do at work before camp.  Made list of job numbers and status.  Hit print button for current job.  Started looking at it.  Removed sweater.

10am:  10 Sets of 10.  Set up half of balancing.  Verified IZ and F.  More than I can normally say for this hour of the day.

11am:  10 Sets of 10.  Ran program and go the results I am looking for.  Next is set up material order.

12pm:  10 Sets of 10.  Sent material order.  Refusing to be rushed is an acquired skill and drives the scheduling people nuts!

1pm:  10 Sets of 10.  Ate lunch.  Watched Evley Squat Video.  Set up Monthly Budget and started Executing.

2pm:  10 Sets of 10.  Made some notes for the next guy.  Foreman request some information to be printed.

3pm:  10 Sets of 10.  Still working on notes.  Got creative and typing them in an Excel Spreadsheet.

4pm:  10 Sets of 10.  Almost done notes.  Just need a couple more calculations.  Printed maps for meetups all weekend.

4:45:  5 Sets of 20.  Really fatigue out by 15.  Kind of shot.  Got the notes I wanted.  15 minutes and I'm out the door.  Maybe.

5:05:  10 Sets of 10.  Phew!

600 Reps before Friday

1000 Reps counted so far

-----------------

1600 Reps Total

• Like 2