• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Dwarf Headquarters

Okay, hourly squats on the hour I AM DOING THIS.  Going to try to keep up with Sam. :)

People are welcome to bury us!  :lol:  It just adds to the challenge.

As always: everyone do what you can.  Even a couple is more than we would have without you and EVERY contribution is very welcome. :)

Pretty much this!

I am sure the Dragon is awake as we speak, but will log some ridiculous numbers later.  This is going to be very interesting.

• Like 1

I know dwarves love gold, maybe this will catch their attention.

Hey Dwarves, look what I found, it's just right down this side cavern.  Quick come look!

gold-vein.jpg

Now that should distract them long enough for us Hobbits to catch up...

• Like 2

Man, wish I could join in the hourly push-up fun but my chest and back need a day off.  Guessing there will be a need for lots of push-ups this Sunday so I think I'll let you guys kill it today and I'll rejoin the fun this weekend. I  :love_heart: the Dwarves!

Man, wish I could join in the hourly push-up fun but my chest and back need a day off.  Guessing there will be a need for lots of push-ups this Sunday so I think I'll let you guys kill it today and I'll rejoin the fun this weekend. I  :love_heart: the Dwarves!

Splendid plan! The final push will be EPIC.

I need to take off from squats for the rest of the challenge this mini, guys. My thighs are angry. Maybe after dance tomorrow I'll see if my legs are feeling any better but I think I need to give them some TLC. :( BUT! Push-ups. Can keep doing those, for now. ^_^

• Like 1

Sam, you are single-handedly killing push ups :D I wonder if I should give my shoulders a break today and just do squats. How many more push ups are you going to knock out?

Not even half of them.  It's all good teamwork.  Not sure what I am doing tomorrow.  I am supposed to be taking a rest day so that Sunday can be a test day, but we shall see.

Where is the Sleeping Dragon today?  I thought she was going to put up another 1000 of each today, but I have not seen anything.

Not even half of them.  It's all good teamwork.  Not sure what I am doing tomorrow.  I am supposed to be taking a rest day so that Sunday can be a test day, but we shall see.

Where is the Sleeping Dragon today?  I thought she was going to put up another 1000 of each today, but I have not seen anything.

No worries! If you take a break tomorrow, I can always take over :D Well, I won't be as impressive, because I can't in all seriousness do blocks of 100 push ups every hour, but I can put out a hundred or two ^_^

And the Dragon... I think she had a thing tonight, I'm not certain. Better not poke said Dragon :P

• Like 1

When I think about it some more, the weekend is pretty busy.  I have a NF Meetup tomorrow at 11am or so.  Sunday is pretty busy.  I have something going on from 1pm to 2pm, cleanup then do another meetup at 6:30.  Somewhere in between I have to do some shopping for the two days remaining before Camp.  (Or I will starve.)

Right now, I am kind of taking it easy and waiting for the you-tube videos to upload.  I might do well to try to lacrosse ball the shoulders.

• Like 2

All righty! After what felt like a million squats (300+?) we don't have anything to make up other than keep going forward. The Hobbits are about 1000 points behind, but let's not stop! They are mighty and they will not give up that easily.

• Like 2

All righty! After what felt like a million squats (300+?) we don't have anything to make up other than keep going forward. The Hobbits are about 1000 points behind, but let's not stop! They are mighty and they will not give up that easily.

I feel like The Dragon eats 1000 reps for breakfast.

And speaking of breakfast.....................

(Don't worry, I'll squat as I do things.)

• Like 1