• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Elf Headquarters

Wow!  You are totally rocking it!  I just tried to post my morning's contribution, and the system had a fit as you were adding some amazing numbers!!  So either you are posting everything from your day at once before a late night bedtime, or you're somewhere in my neck of the woods...

Maybe I can match you (or at least come close) and we'll blow the rest out of the water!!

I work graveyard so I come home full of rage and do sets in between my normal workout to blow off steam. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be, either, so that helps. Plus I had Wed off work and my computer was down, so instead of gaming I ended up cleaning the house and working out like a maniac. Those blasted dwarves are way ahead now, though! Sheesh....

• Like 1

Trying to get in a few more before tonight! I kinda like what this challenge is doing for my arms and legs, so I may adopt it as part of my routine a few times a week.

Good to know about the hammies, I'll have to save that one for a good night, mine need stretching more frequently. I just did Power for Deep Release and it wasn't awful :P  A fast flow to warm up and then some fun bendy stretching. 20 min was just the perfect length for me!

Let's go Elves! I'm going to try to do all 7, now that I have one of the hard ones down, I feel more confident it might actually happen!

• Like 1

Slightly gutted I missed the first day so can't get in all seven but this should give me a kick up the arse to get my yoga sessions in!  I sense a combination of these videos, NF yoga and NF flexibility yoga coming...

Sorry fellow elves, I have come down with a cold and I was just too wiped out last night to do yoga. :(

No completion bonus for me, but hopefully I'll still be able to get 6 videos in.

I just didn't have time yesterday to get in my 6th video, so no bonus for me either :( We still have a good lead though! Even if every hobbit already on the sheet does a video and all of the 6's get to 7 with the bonus, we'll still be a point ahead. But there may be some unknown hobbits out there, so more cushion is better! We have been killing it all week, this is it!

I got my last one in today, just under the wire.  Well, as long as the boss doesn't discount it.  I wasn't up to anything too crazy, so I did 3 of the NF yoga mini sessions that added up to 20 minutes.  I think we got this. :)

• Like 1

I feel like I've been away forever. I managed to do all 7 (that was some crazy yoga towards the end) and got a completion bonus. And I'll be doing lots of pull-up related workouts so yay!!

Have we decided who will be our champion? I'm going to be not so humble and volunteer my name into the pot. I have all kinds of energy and I feel like I'm on a roll!

• Like 1

Given the low number of people chatting on the thread, you may be it! :)

I decidedly un-volunteer myself for champion.  Not quite ready to take on mystery exercises yet!

I got knocked down by a cold at the end of last week, but I think it's almost gone now.  I will do my best to get in some lunges and pull ups (negatives for me).

• Like 1

I feel like I've been away forever. I managed to do all 7 (that was some crazy yoga towards the end) and got a completion bonus. And I'll be doing lots of pull-up related workouts so yay!!

Have we decided who will be our champion? I'm going to be not so humble and volunteer my name into the pot. I have all kinds of energy and I feel like I'm on a roll!

You have my vote, too!

Given the low number of people chatting on the thread, you may be it! :)

I decidedly un-volunteer myself for champion.  Not quite ready to take on mystery exercises yet.

Yeah, it is kinda quiet...where is everyone?

I'm just being shy. Because y'all are clearly terrifying ;) And I've not been much help...

You're here, and part of Team Elf, which makes you awesome by default. 😊

Thanks to the jumping lunges, I now make old person noises everywhere! Hahaha.

Hey I'm going to put your name on the spreadsheet 'cause the other teams are starting to add theirs. Hope that's ok.

• Like 1

Don't be shy!  Any contribution helps, too, so don't feel bad if you're not putting up big numbers.  I usually don't. :)  Someday, I hope to be able to, but I am not there yet.

Sorry y'all, I'm dealing with lots of moving crap, so I've been in and out. I vote for Fayrn! I'll try ot get some numbers up this week soon, I've just kinda checked out of anything non-required this week and I need to snap out of it.

Hey I'm going to put your name on the spreadsheet 'cause the other teams are starting to add theirs. Hope that's ok.

That's totes fine!