• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Elf Headquarters

Sorry y'all, I'm dealing with lots of moving crap, so I've been in and out. I vote for Fayrn! I'll try ot get some numbers up this week soon, I've just kinda checked out of anything non-required this week and I need to snap out of it.

Moving really takes a toll on you...take care of yourself first, we'll still be here once you've settled!

I put up 60 lunges. They were non-jumping, but I really don't think I can do jumping ones right now.

Yay, more dead orcs! I'm going to have switch to the modified walking ones because I hurt my knee at work. Going to try for a set right now.

Sorry, ya'll...life totally got away from me during the last couple of weeks...I guess that's what I get when I take in a stray that's also an officer...I never knew that officers could be sooo needy and helpless!!  LOL!  Glad I'm married to an enlisted!  LOL!

Anyhoo...sorry I didn't get my final numbers posted before the deadline...I spend Sunday down with the creepin' crud that's been going around!  But it looks like ya'll still did pretty good!  Kudos to Fayrn for a great job!!

Now if I can just get this week back on track...

Ughhh, it closed before I got a chance to even log the rest of my crawling. That all went super fast, by the time I got home from work, it was over.

Good job guys, we made it to the  spider and got in some good kicks!

For the people who missed out on this lightning fast 5th mini challenge, there is an unofficial (only for fame and glory, no points attached) extension to the 5th mini challenge:

UH OH

• Like 1

For the people who missed out on this lightning fast 5th mini challenge, there is an unofficial (only for fame and glory, no points attached) extension to the 5th mini challenge:

UH OH

Fame and glory works for me. Let's get squishing!

• Like 1

I am totally in! Bring it on spiders!

Pro tip: After a whisky sour or two, walking lunges are both more fun and more challenging than normal.

I find myself in need of adult beverages after completing the mini challenges quite often, actually. It helps drown the hate my entire body seems to radiate at me.

I have added 40 to the chart.  Not much, but every little bit counts!

I noticed we don't have a champion yet.  Does no one want to do it?  I am almost tempted to volunteer, but I am going to be traveling this weekend and won't be able to do anything. :(

Sorry I'm not cranking out the climbs this round...I'm fighting a nasty upper respiratory infection...but I've gotten 80 posted...

I wouldn't be a good choice for champion...unless the challenge is coughing, hacking and blowing faces...then I'd be a shoo-in!!  LOL!!

I have house guests over, so this weekend isn't good for me either :( I'm going to push today to get some good numbers in on the climbers, I just keep forgetting to do them!