• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Elf Headquarters

OK, Raptron...

I hear there's a story to be told...

Something about shiny drunken cakes...

Django-leonardo-dicaprio-now-you-have-my

Well once upon a time we had a large party after a Spartan race in Boston and there were multiple drunk guild leaders, though no, none of our esteemed Assassin overlords were present and there was a lot of apple pie moonshine and one in particular ran around saying "YOU GET A NEW TITLE. HERE IT IS." particularly after sharing swigs of said apple pie moonshine.

• Like 1

Well once upon a time we had a large party after a Spartan race in Boston and there were multiple drunk guild leaders, though no, none of our esteemed Assassin overlords were present and there was a lot of apple pie moonshine and one in particular ran around saying "YOU GET A NEW TITLE. HERE IT IS." particularly after sharing swigs of said apple pie moonshine.

Nice...I suppose that's the G-rated Reader's Digest version, eh?  LOL!!   :playful:

just put in 20 more blows to even us up with our number of dodges so we're ahead!

Off to bed now...I'll check in when I get up to see what's needed...

Elves!  I need more work on my squats, so I'm happy to do extras to even us out. I'm currently doing 5 push-ups and 5 squats whenever I get up to go to the bathroom, hopefully that will rack up the numbers. Party hardy!

tumblr_mhlt6dfMYl1s2w0ozo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Speaking of figuring out your title raptron...I just got the reference in your picture and signature. I totally thought your picture was a periodic table with a face, which I never quite understood. I saw it just the other day and thought, "Hmmmm, that looks just like an alot....OMG I get it"

I'm slow to connect things often. It took me until I was 14 to realize that the store Target had a bullseye as its logo, because it is a target.

• Like 1

Well, since I'm on the other side of the International Date Line right now, I'll work on evening out whatever ya'll did during your day...right now, I'm gonna do the 65 "attacks" to balance out with the "dodges"...  

I'll try to do more of both as well, since right now both the dwarves and hobbits are kicking our butts...

This month I start my Harry Potter marathon; rereading all the books, going on Pottermore, rewatching all the movies, HP themed treats and drinks, and of course....workouts!

Tried one today: Voldemort's name=10 squats and a spell cast=5 push-ups.

Mind you I just finished the first book so those final two chapters helped rake up 20 attacks and 130 dodges! I haven't even started on my normal workout routine! 

I'll update this post with my added attacks and dodges!

UPDATE: Got another 30 push-ups and 30 squats done!

• Like 1

I'll keep trying to even us out and generally increase the numbers too!

I'm cramming tonight, so sets of 20 break up the book work nicely.

Nice way to break it up. Good luck on what you are cramming for!

Speaking of figuring out your title raptron...I just got the reference in your picture and signature. I totally thought your picture was a periodic table with a face, which I never quite understood. I saw it just the other day and thought, "Hmmmm, that looks just like an alot....OMG I get it"

I'm slow to connect things often. It took me until I was 14 to realize that the store Target had a bullseye as its logo, because it is a target.

I'm an alot of beer. ;)

Nice work, elves! 

0Thranduil3_zpsl9hkcmva.gif

• Like 1

I may be a very regretful elf tomorrow, but it's my day off and I have my sights set on catching up to the Dwarves.

Wow!  You are totally rocking it!  I just tried to post my morning's contribution, and the system had a fit as you were adding some amazing numbers!!  So either you are posting everything from your day at once before a late night bedtime, or you're somewhere in my neck of the woods...

Maybe I can match you (or at least come close) and we'll blow the rest out of the water!!

• Like 2