Assassin Fellowship - Hobbit Headquarters

starsapart

Hobbits United!!

BOOYA!

• Like 1

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

200.gif

Walkies!

Turns out I can make a 1/3 mile loop around my building. And I know there's a mile loop inside one of the production facilities. Go Team Hobbit!

• Like 2

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

I'm a Happy Hobbit!

tumblr_lyld29OsMY1qcjk35.gif

I commit to at least 1.5 miles/day of extra walking to get us to Mordor first.

• Like 1

Barbarian Assassin / Level 5

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 4.8 | STA: 8.9 | CON: 8.7 | WIS: 6.6 | CHA: 6.8

My Current Six Week Challenge - Jrosto - A Barbarian Cleans Up His Act

Previous Challenges - #1, #2, #3, #4

My NF Introduction Post : My MDA Journal : My MDA Phase 1 Success Story

Simple & Sinister Workout Log

Keep Calm and Send in the Penguins!

Whoo! 1.6 miles today. The route to school from my apartment is .4 miles, and had to do the trip twice between classes (forgot to bring food with me to school. Oops). Let's get this ring to Mordor!

• Like 1

Level 4, Amazon Ranger

Current Challenge:  NicBot-5000 enters Recovery Mode

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3,  4, 5, 6, 

PRE REBOOT CHALLENGES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Various links and sundry: Battle log, Respawn post, 

Wasn't sure how helpful I'd be this week since I'm on vacation, but since our plans include hiking and geocaching, I'm good. Walked at reststops and down to the beach. Do I get bonus points for seal watching?

• Like 5

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

One of my goals is hitting 10,000 steps a day with my fitbit for 5/7 days.   We totally got this!  :) 

level 3 Hobbit - Assassin

Alchemist - transforming myself one day at a time.

"Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure." - Ravenclaw

Current challenge: River Tackles the Basics

Previous: #1 :  #2

Doodlies

Weight Loss

16.8%
16.8%

To Mordor

0%
0%

Wasn't sure how helpful I'd be this week since I'm on vacation, but since our plans include hiking and geocaching, I'm good. Walked at reststops and down to the beach. Do I get bonus points for seal watching?

One would think you should be able to :)

I totally can support this mini this week. Got 1.1 miles in last night on top of my normal walking with work so it totaled up to just over 5 miles. Day off today but more walking will be done.

Chris // Sorcerer Trainee

Current Challenge: Calibre Goes Into The Mystic Realm

"There's no one I'd rather be than me." -- Wreck-It Ralph

2019 Weight Progress: 320.2 (Down 1.8) 3.18.19

I'll update the spreadsheet tonight, but I got an extra 1.5 miles walking yesterday, winding up at 9700 steps = 4.8 miles; and so far I walked an extra 3/4 mile this morning. Looking good!

• Like 1

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

BTW, I have just have to share because it makes me SO happy: part of my extra walking came last night when, after dinner when he would often be settling down to play on an iPad, I was talking with my 4 year old about the stars and we decided to walk down to the local park that has the best view of the sky. We went stargazing together! He was so happy and chattering all the way there and back--he also loved playing with my headlamp on the way back. Hooray for clear-but-not-too-chilly autumn nights! And he walked almost all the way there and back (about 6 blocks-ish), I only had to carry him a little bit.

200.gif

200.gif

• Like 6

I will be throwing up some numbers shortly, if the spread  sheet works. Apparently a pedometer is really useful to me. I pace about my office regularily and that shit adds up. Seriously, kind of surprised by the distance I cover cumulatively considering it's all of like, 15 steps. I do freaking laps yo.

• Like 1

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

I will be throwing up some numbers shortly, if the spread  sheet works. Apparently a pedometer is really useful to me. I pace about my office regularily and that shit adds up. Seriously, kind of surprised by the distance I cover cumulatively considering it's all of like, 15 steps. I do freaking laps yo.

I so feel that.  My unit has our offices at the back and the nurse's station/chart room up front.  This is on purpose to prevent  patient shenanigans, but it means I walk the hallway 45 zillion times a  day. Woot for workplace flow stealth exercise!

• Like 2

Lv 0 Leandran Ranger

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0| WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Current Challenge: Surakha Rises: The hunt for Ebon

It's a close contest so far.  Just 3 miles separating 1st from 3rd place.  

Barbarian Assassin / Level 5

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 4.8 | STA: 8.9 | CON: 8.7 | WIS: 6.6 | CHA: 6.8

My Current Six Week Challenge - Jrosto - A Barbarian Cleans Up His Act

Previous Challenges - #1, #2, #3, #4

My NF Introduction Post : My MDA Journal : My MDA Phase 1 Success Story

Simple & Sinister Workout Log

Keep Calm and Send in the Penguins!

I will be throwing up some numbers shortly, if the spread sheet works. Apparently a pedometer is really useful to me. I pace about my office regularily and that shit adds up. Seriously, kind of surprised by the distance I cover cumulatively considering it's all of like, 15 steps. I do freaking laps yo.

That's exactly what happens to me in the pharmacy. I can go from end to end longways in about 7-9 normal steps for me. Multiply that by 8 hours of work and I'm hitting roughly 6-7,000 steps. It's amazing sometimes to see that.
  • Like 1

Chris // Sorcerer Trainee

Current Challenge: Calibre Goes Into The Mystic Realm

"There's no one I'd rather be than me." -- Wreck-It Ralph

2019 Weight Progress: 320.2 (Down 1.8) 3.18.19

I work an active job - teaching - so I do pretty well on steps during the week.  I usually just have to focus on the last thousand or two when I get home.   The weekends are my bane though.  I tend to slack off and sloth off.  :)  

I believe there was a story recently about a guy who lost a ton of weight by walking around his kitchen island a million times a day.  He worked from home and would walk it whenever he was on a call, I believe.  

• Like 1

level 3 Hobbit - Assassin

Alchemist - transforming myself one day at a time.

"Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure." - Ravenclaw

Current challenge: River Tackles the Basics

Previous: #1 :  #2

Doodlies

Weight Loss

16.8%
16.8%

To Mordor

0%
0%