• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Hobbit Headquarters

Hello all! I am an honorary assassin hobbit!  SO exciting!  I will add some miles if I still can (it took forever for me to notice that this was up!) I don't have a fitbit, but I walk 3 miles every Tuesday/Thursday going to/from class, and then to/from school again. I also walked 2.7 miles (according to the fitbit of the girl with me) on Saturday when I did some other miscellaneous things.

So that's a total of 8.7 miles. I think.  I will attempt to add to the spreadsheet.

• Like 3

Wow I am really impressed by some of the numbers. How do you guys do it? Share your tips with your fellow hobbits at the back of the line!

one thing I do is be less efficient, like instead of using the ladies room on my floor in my unit, I walk downstairs and use one at the other end.  It adds up remarkably to  use less efficiency :)

• Like 2

Looks like our new mini is up. Any immediate thoughts about how we want to do this?

With pushups and squats, we could fairly easily (I think) keep a balance so that we are attacking and dodging effectively. Do we want to split off and have coordinated groups of attackers and defenders?

Just throwing some ideas out. :)

I do squats and knee pushups in my BW routine every other day. Today was a BW day (66 squats & 42 push ups). Do you think they count or do I have to wait until Wednesday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm doing squats and pushups as part of my  Angry Birds,  so I was just going to log what I do normally this week- I am just starting out,  so I figure every bit helps. 

I'll be going to my first physical therapy appointment tomorrow and will probably be on restricted push ups. But I'll be able to powerhouse out some squats.

Honestly I fear that if trew and tox have enough time to participate this week, the other teams don't stand a chance ;)

Sent via carrier pidgeon

• Like 1

I do squats and knee pushups in my BW routine every other day. Today was a BW day (66 squats & 42 push ups). Do you think they count or do I have to wait until Wednesday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can only count what you do after the Mini is posted.

I can do significantly more squats than push ups. I'll commit to at least 100 squats and 25 push ups/day. I'll try to start logging squats early enough so that you awesome pushing up Hobbits don't have to wait to log push ups :)

Hay guys, I got an exercise list from PT that includes putting an exercise ball against the wall and doing a wall push up against that (I did a few at the office to make sure I understood and it was weird). So according to my instructions I can provide 30 of those per day over the next few days. Hooray for training shoulder stability >.>

• Like 3

Hay guys, I got an exercise list from PT that includes putting an exercise ball against the wall and doing a wall push up against that (I did a few at the office to make sure I understood and it was weird). So according to my instructions I can provide 30 of those per day over the next few days. Hooray for training shoulder stability >.>

Building Shoulders of Stone one wall pushup at a time.

I'll be going to my first physical therapy appointment tomorrow and will probably be on restricted push ups. But I'll be able to powerhouse out some squats.

Honestly I fear that if trew and tox have enough time to participate this week, the other teams don't stand a chance ;)

Sent via carrier pidgeon

Hey tox. ...we gonna aim for insane number race again? Evergreen with HQ training I'm in.

As a gryffindarling... I know the power of an entire team.  We took Trewest down once (emphasis on the once, lol) through group effort.  SO let's all kick as much butt as we possibly can!

• Like 1

Since we can bank exercises for the group, is there anyone who loves pushups or squats and wants to do just those? I'm doing squat to pushup myself (like a burpee but more squat) but I can switch to one or the other if it'll help us hobbits win.

• Like 1