Assassin Fellowship - Hobbit Headquarters

starsapart

Yeah, there was no way I would have beaten the 8 minute wall sit. I wasn't even CLOSE. But it was a personal best time on wall sits, so I'll take it!

SO MANY PROPS TO YOU AND YOUR AMAZINGESS! It was truly a battle for the ages and I am so proud of both of us. And we are clearly demented or something.

I seriously have no freaking clue how I did that. I was shaking for at least the last 2 minutes but my legs didn't give out so I kept going.

• Like 5

SO MANY PROPS TO YOU AND YOUR AMAZINGESS! It was truly a battle for the ages and I am so proud of both of us. And we are clearly demented or something.

I seriously have no freaking clue how I did that. I was shaking for at least the last 2 minutes but my legs didn't give out so I kept going.

We are definitely deranged. Also, I was getting bribed with good wine to keep going; but my husband would call my time if I had bad form and is have to start all over. So I ended up tipsy and topply

• Like 5