• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Hobbit Headquarters

I'm more of a squat person... I injured my wrist so I have to do pushup variants. But I'm still decently strong, so wall pushups don't do it for me (as in, they aren't challenging strength-wise).

If anyone has any idea for harder, non-wrist straining pushups, I'll try them, but in the meantime I do other upper body work (bench, OHP, chins, etc.). [specific injury - dorsal wrist impingement. I think. The doctor was not helpful.]  That all being said, if we need push-ups, I can crank out a WHOLE lot of wall push ups, since I do technically have an injury that prevents me from doing actual push-ups (should probs clear with stars if wall pushups are ok). But I feel like that's cheating, so I'd really rather not.

I did 50 BW squats while playing the Witcher last night, and I'll add a LOT more tonight when I go to the gym for my actual workout :D

Summary: SQUATS ALL THE TIME! 

Is anyone else having issues with the spreadsheet?  I can't add my Witcher squats :(

I'm more of a squat person... I injured my wrist so I have to do pushup variants. But I'm still decently strong, so wall pushups don't do it for me (as in, they aren't challenging strength-wise).

If anyone has any idea for harder, non-wrist straining pushups, I'll try them, but in the meantime I do other upper body work (bench, OHP, chins, etc.). [specific injury - dorsal wrist impingement. I think. The doctor was not helpful.]  That all being said, if we need push-ups, I can crank out a WHOLE lot of wall push ups, since I do technically have an injury that prevents me from doing actual push-ups (should probs clear with stars if wall pushups are ok). But I feel like that's cheating, so I'd really rather not.

I did 50 BW squats while playing the Witcher last night, and I'll add a LOT more tonight when I go to the gym for my actual workout :D

Summary: SQUATS ALL THE TIME! 

Is anyone else having issues with the spreadsheet?  I can't add my Witcher squats :(

Push-ups holding onto dumbells?  I think that's supposed to keep your wrists straight?  Not sure about the spreadsheet, sorry.

I'm adding the pushups and squats that I can, but I think my main contribution might be chanting:

GO TREWEST GO! GO TREWEST GO!!!

I shall try to find an appropriate animated gif tomorrow to express my Hobbit-y cheerleading-ness. :D

• Like 3

I'm bored and stuck waiting for a ride= how many pushups and squats can I do until my husband gets here?

A bored hobbit is a  hobbit about to cause trouble ;)  for the dwarves anyways

• Like 3

I'm bored and stuck waiting for a ride= how many pushups and squats can I do until my husband gets here?

You are my new Super Hero.  I bow in your general direction...

...then  get my butt back to the floor for more push ups.  

• Like 2

Wow you're dedicated annyshay... I have jeans and a polo on lol, so push-ups are not bad

My skirt is pretty modest and hobbit-y, actually... also, I'm only doing them when the office is otherwise empty.  Lol.

• Like 1