Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

starsapart

Looking at my title, I'm trying to decide whether I am a Human who is also an Assassin, or an Assassin who targets Humans...  :)

Good thing I found another band for my fitbit.  Time to get walking

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

tumblr_ltoyoauZYA1r5yuawo1_500.jpg

Mini-Challenge has started!  We march!

Looking at my title, I'm trying to decide whether I am a Human who is also an Assassin, or an Assassin who targets Humans...   :)

Good thing I found another band for my fitbit.  Time to get walking

Both?  I need to hunt down my pedometer too. I know it's around here somewhere...

• Like 2

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

And we're walking...

and-we-re-walking-o.gif

• Like 2

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Hi everyone! :)

I am a bit late to the party, but nevertheless exited to join this fellowship.

Have to walk now, catch you later :D

• Like 2

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, 

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

Felling like this:

tumblr_m4onriygWB1qih3ojo1_500.gif

• Like 3

Lycansbane (NF CHaracter)

1st | 1st redo | 2nd | 3rd

"Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it." ~ Jim Butcher

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

Walking time my fellow humans!  For work we are having a walking challenge and they provided FitBits so I couldn't resist joining the challenge.  If anyone wants to add me on Fitbit app let me know.  I PMed Starsapart and he is adding me to humans so I should be official later today.  I already updated my 32 miles from Mon-Wed this week.  I think we are solidly in the lead for now.

• Like 1

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

Welcome aboard, Mikroftt! You're in the front-running for team MVP!

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Walking time my fellow humans!  For work we are having a walking challenge and they provided FitBits so I couldn't resist joining the challenge.  If anyone wants to add me on Fitbit app let me know.  I PMed Starsapart and he is adding me to humans so I should be official later today.  I already updated my 32 miles from Mon-Wed this week.  I think we are solidly in the lead for now.

I believe the mini challenge started Tuesday, so Monday's distance wouldn't count.

Very old battle log

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

All I've done today from 11:30-5:30 was walk. Before that was a little cycling, more walking, and a little horsey riding. but so. So. Much. Walking. In a forest. With a heavy backpack. My back hurts :/ But walking! Whoo!

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

So i didn't get as much in as i wanted yesterday but this weekend i'll really pack in some walking because we're going to a festival saturday.  Lots of walking will be done :).

• Like 1

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

But I believe that it ends on Sunday, so logically, Monday should count.

You can ask Stars for clarification, but the mini challenges aren't guaranteed to last a full week.  Just from the time they were posted until the time they are listed as ending.  So Monday wouldn't count since we started on Tuesday.

Very old battle log

did 1M this morning and if i can get my co-worked going we'll do another mile here in about 15 minutes.  Our building is 1/6th of a mile long so down and back 3 times = 1M...woot woot.

• Like 1

I'm also going to get some miles in tonight, either with a walk or some treadmill time.

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

Just finished my other mile...2 for the day.  Lots of driving tonight so won't get anymore tonight.   BIG DAY Tomorrow!

Also it turns out that shopping is a great way to increase the milage ;)

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, 

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

Logged my miles, but it looks like the hobbits may have this one

• Like 1