• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

Looking at my title, I'm trying to decide whether I am a Human who is also an Assassin, or an Assassin who targets Humans...  :)

Good thing I found another band for my fitbit.  Time to get walking

• Like 1

tumblr_ltoyoauZYA1r5yuawo1_500.jpg

Mini-Challenge has started!  We march!

Looking at my title, I'm trying to decide whether I am a Human who is also an Assassin, or an Assassin who targets Humans...   :)

Good thing I found another band for my fitbit.  Time to get walking

Both?  I need to hunt down my pedometer too. I know it's around here somewhere...

• Like 2

Walking time my fellow humans!  For work we are having a walking challenge and they provided FitBits so I couldn't resist joining the challenge.  If anyone wants to add me on Fitbit app let me know.  I PMed Starsapart and he is adding me to humans so I should be official later today.  I already updated my 32 miles from Mon-Wed this week.  I think we are solidly in the lead for now.

• Like 1

Walking time my fellow humans!  For work we are having a walking challenge and they provided FitBits so I couldn't resist joining the challenge.  If anyone wants to add me on Fitbit app let me know.  I PMed Starsapart and he is adding me to humans so I should be official later today.  I already updated my 32 miles from Mon-Wed this week.  I think we are solidly in the lead for now.

I believe the mini challenge started Tuesday, so Monday's distance wouldn't count.

All I've done today from 11:30-5:30 was walk. Before that was a little cycling, more walking, and a little horsey riding. but so. So. Much. Walking. In a forest. With a heavy backpack. My back hurts :/ But walking! Whoo!

• Like 1

But I believe that it ends on Sunday, so logically, Monday should count.

You can ask Stars for clarification, but the mini challenges aren't guaranteed to last a full week.  Just from the time they were posted until the time they are listed as ending.  So Monday wouldn't count since we started on Tuesday.

did 1M this morning and if i can get my co-worked going we'll do another mile here in about 15 minutes.  Our building is 1/6th of a mile long so down and back 3 times = 1M...woot woot.

• Like 1

Guild Leader confirmed: start counting from the TUESDAY the mini was posted. Do NOT count steps from MONDAY.

I have to change my number a bit, but at least now we know.