• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

Looks like I will need to do some more push-ups than squats.  I told myself when I saw this today that I would do a set of 10 push-ups and squats when I go down the back stairway at work.  Hardly anyone uses it but there is a nice landing where I can do them easily.  Used it 2x so far today so 20 push-ups and 40 squats added to the sheet.  I should do a Tabata push workout tonight which will be close grip push-ups, squats and normal push-ups.  Last time I did a similar workout I did seated dips instead but my arms were toast after the close grip push-ups so hopefully it will give my arms a short break in between.  

Because of the Darebee thing I'm doing, I'll have 200 jumping squats out by the end of the day, and should be able to match them with push-ups between today and tomorrow.

I was right. I pulled off all the squats for my standard hoo-hah, but only 20 new push-ups. Tomorrow is a heavy push-up day in my workout thing, so I'll try for at least enough push-ups to match my squats (and, hopefully, a few more besides!)

Wow, looks like I was fighting blindfolded last night. I didn't even know Balrog had showed up. Do I just add myself to the spreadsheet to get my contributions counted?

It looks like my arm workouts will be mostly pushups this week...

• Like 1

Wow, looks like I was fighting blindfolded last night. I didn't even know Balrog had showed up. Do I just add myself to the spreadsheet to get my contributions counted?

It looks like my arm workouts will be mostly pushups this week...

Yes, then pick your race in the dropdown. Frankly, I think the pushups are going to be in great demand.

In sets of 10 at a time, I managed to squeeze out 200 push-ups today. We'll see how my shoulders feel about that later. I've never been much for push-ups.

[Edit: I'm just doing bog standard push-ups. There's no point trying to get fancy here. It's hard enough for me already.]

• Like 2

In sets of 10 at a time, I managed to squeeze out 200 push-ups today. We'll see how my shoulders feel about that later. I've never been much for push-ups.

[Edit: I'm just doing bog standard push-ups. There's no point trying to get fancy here. It's hard enough for me already.]

Good job Jothra!

Oh man, I just can do set of 5 regular pushups, since that's hard enough for me ;)

Anyway, still I can up the frequency to match yours... :)

And yes, they have several workout animals in the other teams :D

• Like 1

We appreciate any that you can do.  Don't hurt your self.  All this push-up talk has challenge me to get in 200 today as well.  Did 20, will have to sneak more in throughout the day at work.

• Like 2

Just finished my normal walk during lunch.  Did 100 push-ups along the way!  20 first lap, 30 second lap and 50 the third lap.  Bit sweaty now, but luckily I have a small fan at my desk and some nice protein power to quench my thirst!

• Like 1

Just finished my normal walk during lunch.  Did 100 push-ups along the way!  20 first lap, 30 second lap and 50 the third lap.  Bit sweaty now, but luckily I have a small fan at my desk and some nice protein power to quench my thirst!

Attaboy! During MY normal lunch walk, I stopped at Dunkin for a latte.  No push-ups.  Though, my shoulders are feeling better, so I'm hopeful about another 100 tonight after work.

• Like 1

Apparently I have created an issue where we now are limited by squats.  If someone wants to bust those out, that would be appreciated.  I am trying to save my legs for this weekend's race.

• Like 1

Squats are should be no problem... I was holding back on them for my workout days, but I can sneak them in easily... well I guess for every 5 pushups I could do 15 squats. We still got some time until Sunday.

• Like 1