• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

So, since it seems like a general consensus, I'll go ahead and put myself as the champion for the challenge, for better or for worse. If opinion swings, I'm open to change.

I will, however, exclusively spell it "champeen," and you will need to imagine it like this:

• Like 1

So, since it seems like a general consensus, I'll go ahead and put myself as the champion for the challenge, for better or for worse. If opinion swings, I'm open to change.

I will, however, exclusively spell it "champeen," and you will need to imagine it like this:

Go for it. And by the way, one of my favorite scenes of that movie (including the instant replay that was cut out) ;)

• Like 1

Got in some reps last night.  Was playing some DDR and every couple of songs did 5 pull-ups.  Then while watching Agents of SHIELD, during the commercial breaks I was doing sets of 10 pull-ups and 20 jumping lunges.  Today and tomorrow will be hard to get reps in, but I will do my best.  If nothing else expect a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 1

Workout scheduled for today.  60 lunges and 30 "my skill lvl alternate" of pull-ups.  I can't do a full pull-up so i can do hangs, rows and inverted rows.  My "Main Quest" right now is to be able to do a pull-up eventually so this challenge hits at a great time :D

• Like 2

Got in some reps last night.  Was playing some DDR and every couple of songs did 5 pull-ups.  Then while watching Agents of SHIELD, during the commercial breaks I was doing sets of 10 pull-ups and 20 jumping lunges.  Today and tomorrow will be hard to get reps in, but I will do my best.  If nothing else expect a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Yeah 85 pull-ups! That's beastly work, my friend!

Logged my stats from yesterday.  I'll try to get some more lunges in today since i won't be able to do much in the line of pull-ups while at work and all evening is booked solid.  I know that tomorrow will be another workout...not sure what the weekend will hold though.

• Like 1

To be honest, I totally forgot about the mini and only managed to squeeze in a few lunges after work, but before midnight. 

Great job Jothra!  68 is an amazing number

• Like 1

You guys are all really nice.

Anyway, maybe bear crawls will help work my shoulders back into being actual living shoulders. Only one way to find out!

Edit: I have a confession to make. I'm not nearly as fit as I want to be. I'm mostly just really bloody-minded, and willing to DOMS myself into pieces as long as I don't actually injure myself. After all, it's only making me stronger.

• Like 1

Okay, MORE THAN HALFWAY! I have to stop now, though. These aren't super-easy on the wrists and forearms. Fortunately, I'm lucky enough to have naturally Popeye-shaped forearms. I may try more in a couple hours if my Extra Mega Rubber Forearms firm back up.

• Like 2

As of 7:25 p.m. MST, we have have 192 bear crawls remaining.

You have all probably figured out by now that I have nothing better to do tonight.

Also: nice work, Plitog!

The nerd me is running situational calculations.  Since the spider only has 4,000 hitpoints we only need 2,000 for a guaranteed win.  And since there are 4 competing teams that will be eating away at those points, we probably only need 1600 or so depending on how fast the others are.

• Like 2