Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

starsapart

If you haven't logged your miles yet, you may want to do so ASAP.  I think it was supposed to end at midnight EST.

• Like 1

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

woot...my workout is always squat heavy so if someone wants to do a few extra push-ups my squats should cover you.

Lycansbane (NF CHaracter)

1st | 1st redo | 2nd | 3rd

"Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it." ~ Jim Butcher

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

Looks like I will need to do some more push-ups than squats.  I told myself when I saw this today that I would do a set of 10 push-ups and squats when I go down the back stairway at work.  Hardly anyone uses it but there is a nice landing where I can do them easily.  Used it 2x so far today so 20 push-ups and 40 squats added to the sheet.  I should do a Tabata push workout tonight which will be close grip push-ups, squats and normal push-ups.  Last time I did a similar workout I did seated dips instead but my arms were toast after the close grip push-ups so hopefully it will give my arms a short break in between.  

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

my usual workout included 20 squats per set but only 10 push-ups.  I usually do 3 sets so that means my workout among other things will include 60 squats but only 30 push-ups.

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

Oh my god, the dwarfs, hobbits and elves are beating the magma out of this Balrog. Attack humans, attack! :)

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

i noticed that we were just kinda sitting back and letting the Balrog get his butt kicked by the other races.  I'll have more push-ups today and squats.

• Like 1

Wow, looks like I was fighting blindfolded last night. I didn't even know Balrog had showed up. Do I just add myself to the spreadsheet to get my contributions counted?

It looks like my arm workouts will be mostly pushups this week...

Yes, then pick your race in the dropdown. Frankly, I think the pushups are going to be in great demand.

Jothra

i | ii | iii | iv | v | vi | vii | viii

I added my stats today but we're still getting STOMPED.

In sets of 10 at a time, I managed to squeeze out 200 push-ups today. We'll see how my shoulders feel about that later. I've never been much for push-ups.

[Edit: I'm just doing bog standard push-ups. There's no point trying to get fancy here. It's hard enough for me already.]

Good job Jothra!

Oh man, I just can do set of 5 regular pushups, since that's hard enough for me ;)

Anyway, still I can up the frequency to match yours... :)

And yes, they have several workout animals in the other teams :D

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

I cobbled together 100 push-ups this morning before work. I'll see about getting in another 100 tonight, but my shoulders are burning right now!

• Like 3

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Just finished my normal walk during lunch.  Did 100 push-ups along the way!  20 first lap, 30 second lap and 50 the third lap.  Bit sweaty now, but luckily I have a small fan at my desk and some nice protein power to quench my thirst!

Attaboy! During MY normal lunch walk, I stopped at Dunkin for a latte.  No push-ups.  Though, my shoulders are feeling better, so I'm hopeful about another 100 tonight after work.

• Like 1

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Dang it! Just checked the tracker and now we need to add some squats to go with all those push-ups! At least they're not burpees...

• Like 1

Squats are should be no problem... I was holding back on them for my workout days, but I can sneak them in easily... well I guess for every 5 pushups I could do 15 squats. We still got some time until Sunday.

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!"