Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

So, since it seems like a general consensus, I'll go ahead and put myself as the champion for the challenge, for better or for worse. If opinion swings, I'm open to change.

I will, however, exclusively spell it "champeen," and you will need to imagine it like this:

• Like 1

So, since it seems like a general consensus, I'll go ahead and put myself as the champion for the challenge, for better or for worse. If opinion swings, I'm open to change.

I will, however, exclusively spell it "champeen," and you will need to imagine it like this:

Go for it. And by the way, one of my favorite scenes of that movie (including the instant replay that was cut out) ;)

• Like 1

Got in some reps last night.  Was playing some DDR and every couple of songs did 5 pull-ups.  Then while watching Agents of SHIELD, during the commercial breaks I was doing sets of 10 pull-ups and 20 jumping lunges.  Today and tomorrow will be hard to get reps in, but I will do my best.  If nothing else expect a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 1

Got in some reps last night.  Was playing some DDR and every couple of songs did 5 pull-ups.  Then while watching Agents of SHIELD, during the commercial breaks I was doing sets of 10 pull-ups and 20 jumping lunges.  Today and tomorrow will be hard to get reps in, but I will do my best.  If nothing else expect a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Yeah 85 pull-ups! That's beastly work, my friend!

You guys are all really nice.

Anyway, maybe bear crawls will help work my shoulders back into being actual living shoulders. Only one way to find out!

Edit: I have a confession to make. I'm not nearly as fit as I want to be. I'm mostly just really bloody-minded, and willing to DOMS myself into pieces as long as I don't actually injure myself. After all, it's only making me stronger.

• Like 1

The nerd me is running situational calculations.  Since the spider only has 4,000 hitpoints we only need 2,000 for a guaranteed win.  And since there are 4 competing teams that will be eating away at those points, we probably only need 1600 or so depending on how fast the others are.

• Like 2