Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

starsapart

So, since it seems like a general consensus, I'll go ahead and put myself as the champion for the challenge, for better or for worse. If opinion swings, I'm open to change.

I will, however, exclusively spell it "champeen," and you will need to imagine it like this:

Go for it. And by the way, one of my favorite scenes of that movie (including the instant replay that was cut out) ;)

• Like 1

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

Got in some reps last night.  Was playing some DDR and every couple of songs did 5 pull-ups.  Then while watching Agents of SHIELD, during the commercial breaks I was doing sets of 10 pull-ups and 20 jumping lunges.  Today and tomorrow will be hard to get reps in, but I will do my best.  If nothing else expect a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 1

Spartan Assassin: Level 15

STR31   DEX26   STA27  CON25   WIS28   CHA23

Workout scheduled for today.  60 lunges and 30 "my skill lvl alternate" of pull-ups.  I can't do a full pull-up so i can do hangs, rows and inverted rows.  My "Main Quest" right now is to be able to do a pull-up eventually so this challenge hits at a great time :D

• Like 2

Lycansbane (NF CHaracter)

1st | 1st redo | 2nd | 3rd

"Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it." ~ Jim Butcher

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

Got in some reps last night.  Was playing some DDR and every couple of songs did 5 pull-ups.  Then while watching Agents of SHIELD, during the commercial breaks I was doing sets of 10 pull-ups and 20 jumping lunges.  Today and tomorrow will be hard to get reps in, but I will do my best.  If nothing else expect a lot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Yeah 85 pull-ups! That's beastly work, my friend!

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

I got in 60 more lunges and 30 more modified pull-ups.  I need to log them.  I might try for some more lunges tonight while my daughter is in class.  Guess we'll see.

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

Logged my stats from yesterday.  I'll try to get some more lunges in today since i won't be able to do much in the line of pull-ups while at work and all evening is booked solid.  I know that tomorrow will be another workout...not sure what the weekend will hold though.

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

To be honest, I totally forgot about the mini and only managed to squeeze in a few lunges after work, but before midnight. 

Great job Jothra!  68 is an amazing number

• Like 1

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Mandalorian Assassin: Level 5

Current Challenge - Artemis becomes Mandalorian

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

You did a hell of a lot better than anything i coulda put up there so gratz on that.

• Like 1

Oh my Jothra, you're great!

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

Mini-challenge is up!   We must complete 1,000 bear crawls in order to have first go at the spider.  This one is being operated like a race, so we're going to need to move fast in the beginning.  I'll get some bear crawls in tonight.

Mini #5 : Survive Cirith Ungol

• Like 1

"Fairy tales are more than true not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten"  -Neil Gaiman

Overall Weight Loss Journey: Starting Weight -     Current Weight -    Goal -160lbs

You guys are all really nice.

Anyway, maybe bear crawls will help work my shoulders back into being actual living shoulders. Only one way to find out!

Edit: I have a confession to make. I'm not nearly as fit as I want to be. I'm mostly just really bloody-minded, and willing to DOMS myself into pieces as long as I don't actually injure myself. After all, it's only making me stronger.

• Like 1

Jothra

i | ii | iii | iv | v | vi | vii | viii

Food break 'cause dinner is done and then I'll see about finishing up our bear crawls.  The hobbits are done already....

• Like 1

ok, guess no more bear crawls for me then.  Leg raises it is.  Jothra, you were just waiting for us to finish so that you could be set loose... :)

• Like 1

The nerd me is running situational calculations.  Since the spider only has 4,000 hitpoints we only need 2,000 for a guaranteed win.  And since there are 4 competing teams that will be eating away at those points, we probably only need 1600 or so depending on how fast the others are.

• Like 2