• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

I've been thinking the same thing, only I stopped at the 2000 part. This is mostly because Plan B is to keep doing leg raises until I have to crawl to get into my shower tonight.

There is no plan A.

• Like 1

Alright, I think I've hit my Leg Lift Ceiling. I may be able to trickle a (very) few more in later, but I've gotta let my core recover for awhile.

Edit: Never mind. Did more.

• Like 2

It's amazing how fast dwarves and hobbits put up numbers.  I don't doubt there are some real amazing people on their teams but DANG.  Seems like we lead at first then BOOM they both just dominate lol.  Oh well.  one more challenge to go.  Maybe we can pull it out so we can at least beat the elves.

• Like 1

For the people who missed out on this lightning fast 5th mini challenge, there is an unofficial (only for fame and glory, no points attached) extension to the 5th mini challenge:

UH OH

• Like 2

It's amazing how fast dwarves and hobbits put up numbers.  I don't doubt there are some real amazing people on their teams but DANG.  Seems like we lead at first then BOOM they both just dominate lol.  Oh well.  one more challenge to go.  Maybe we can pull it out so we can at least beat the elves.

You just have to look back in the previous mini challenges, there are some really insane number beasts among the assassins, from the top of my head (but i'm sure i'll forget a few). Trewest, Toxophilite, Plitog, KylieWyotie, The gryffindarling girls. Just look back at some old mini challenge, it'll make your eyes pop out!

Oow and insane number beasts is a compliment imho ;)

• Like 3

You just have to look back in the previous mini challenges, there are some really insane number beasts among the assassins, from the top of my head (but i'm sure i'll forget a few). Trewest, Toxophilite, Plitog, KylieWyotie, The gryffindarling girls. Just look back at some old mini challenge, it'll make your eyes pop out!

I've been following Lightning this challenge as she's the one that recruited me and she puts up some amazing numbers.  I'm excited to some day be able to compete in the same arena as you guys.  It's amazing the numbers you can put up.  Hopefully someday i'll be able to put them up as well....that's my goal at least.

• Like 2

mr_willes, I believe you forgot to include yourself in that list  :)

Also, Jothra has been throwing out some crazy numbers this challenge.

• Like 1

So it looked like the PVP would start for all players once any group reached 6000 climbers... turns out each team must reach 6k before that team can compete in the PVP.  I may do a few random climbers this weekend just to make the Elves work a bit harder to catch us, but for the most part it looks like we are done with this challenge.

On the plus side, this gives us a couple extra days to rest before the next 6WC   :)

• Like 2