Assassin Fellowship - Human Headquarters

starsapart

WHAT THE F*, JOTHRA :surprise:

• Like 2

Iceburner

Lvl. 7 Human, (Lvl. 5 Assassin, Lvl. 2 Rebel)

STR: 13.25 ~ DEX: 6.5 ~STA: 14.25 ~ CON: 9 ~ WIS: 15 ~ CHA: 10

Current Quest: #9 - Finding the balance in mind and body

Battle Log

Finished Quest (challenge): #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8

Aborted Quest (challenge): #6

"Kaizen!!!" 

weight loss goal (92kg -> 87kg): |----------------------->| (currently 86.3)

waist loss goal (109cm -> 94cm): |--------->____________| (currently 103)

pull-ups (0 -> 10): |->____________________| (currently 0)

push-ups (0 -> 50): |------>_______________| (currently 12)

It's amazing how fast dwarves and hobbits put up numbers.  I don't doubt there are some real amazing people on their teams but DANG.  Seems like we lead at first then BOOM they both just dominate lol.  Oh well.  one more challenge to go.  Maybe we can pull it out so we can at least beat the elves.

• Like 1

Lycansbane (NF CHaracter)

1st | 1st redo | 2nd | 3rd

"Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it." ~ Jim Butcher

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

Dang Straight!

• Like 1

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

It's amazing how fast dwarves and hobbits put up numbers.  I don't doubt there are some real amazing people on their teams but DANG.  Seems like we lead at first then BOOM they both just dominate lol.  Oh well.  one more challenge to go.  Maybe we can pull it out so we can at least beat the elves.

You just have to look back in the previous mini challenges, there are some really insane number beasts among the assassins, from the top of my head (but i'm sure i'll forget a few). Trewest, Toxophilite, Plitog, KylieWyotie, The gryffindarling girls. Just look back at some old mini challenge, it'll make your eyes pop out!

Oow and insane number beasts is a compliment imho ;)

• Like 3

... a little odd in the head ...

You just have to look back in the previous mini challenges, there are some really insane number beasts among the assassins, from the top of my head (but i'm sure i'll forget a few). Trewest, Toxophilite, Plitog, KylieWyotie, The gryffindarling girls. Just look back at some old mini challenge, it'll make your eyes pop out!

I've been following Lightning this challenge as she's the one that recruited me and she puts up some amazing numbers.  I'm excited to some day be able to compete in the same arena as you guys.  It's amazing the numbers you can put up.  Hopefully someday i'll be able to put them up as well....that's my goal at least.

• Like 2

mr_willes, I believe you forgot to include yourself in that list  :)

Also, Jothra has been throwing out some crazy numbers this challenge.

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

Yay, let's climb that mountain. That stupid ring is as good as destroyed :)

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

How about you, Plitog? 

You are the most dedicated climber so far and one of the most dedicated humans in this challenge. :)

• Like 1

Iceburner

Battle Log

"Kaizen!!!" 

So it looked like the PVP would start for all players once any group reached 6000 climbers... turns out each team must reach 6k before that team can compete in the PVP.  I may do a few random climbers this weekend just to make the Elves work a bit harder to catch us, but for the most part it looks like we are done with this challenge.

On the plus side, this gives us a couple extra days to rest before the next 6WC   :)

• Like 2

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite