• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship Mini #1: Simply Walking to Mordor

Fun Fitbit Fact: the online Fitbit dashboard is, at least for me, listing my units as kilometres instead of miles (by request), but is not actually performing the conversion from freedom units to metric.

So watch out for that, metricans.

[Edit: obligatory GIF!]

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25584-1330797718-33

This has been floating around the Human HQ: did the distance counting officially start Tuesday, or are we also counting Monday?

All minis always start when they are posted - no back-counting. :)  You must have physically walked AFTER the mini was announced.

• Like 2

I admit, I keep expecting some ringer to show up and say, like, "I'm an AT through hiker or whatever, and I just walked like forty thousand billion kilometres yesterday and also another two kilometres just while I was typing this."

• Like 1

Also had a training today with a friend who is a lot longer more athletic and is running the mudrun with me next week.

Felt like this:

wrHpUTO.gif

But, halfway, he asked me if we could take a break because he gassed out! :D WIN!!!!

• Like 7

Nice job, guys!  Wrap-up, points, and next mini coming a bit later.  I'm a little overwhelmed today. :)

Note: if you have numbers that are not yet entered, you can add them now.  I'll lock the spreadsheet by end of day.  Please be honest - if you did the walking before 11:59pm EST, you can add it.

• Like 3

Nice job, guys!  Wrap-up, points, and next mini coming a bit later.  I'm a little overwhelmed today. :)

Note: if you have numbers that are not yet entered, you can add them now.  I'll lock the spreadsheet by end of day.  Please be honest - if you did the walking before 11:59pm EST, you can add it.

Yayyyy thank you for letting us enter now. Aerial owned my life this weekend but I got in walking every day. Yay for pedometer keeping track of this crap for me!

• Like 1

I probably shouldn't say anything (what with being on Team Human and all), but how were the points decided? I thought the hobbits had the most distance.

To be fair, there is a better than zero chance that I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks for running the mini. I had a blast!

• Like 1

I probably shouldn't say anything (what with being on Team Human and all), but how were the points decided? I thought the hobbits had the most distance.

To be fair, there is a better than zero chance that I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks for running the mini. I had a blast!

It's late and I'm tired and I haven't had 10 minutes to myself all day and I failed to math properly.  :hopelessness:

Fixed. 

• Like 2

It's late and I'm tired and I haven't had 10 minutes to myself all day and I failed to math properly. :hopelessness:

Fixed.

Rest then boss!! It sounds like you could use some downtime :)

It's late and I'm tired and I haven't had 10 minutes to myself all day and I failed to math properly.  :hopelessness:

Fixed. 

That is a perfectly reasonable response, and I know exactly how you feel.