Hey guys! It's BigD if anyone remembers me. I was around for about 6 months a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, my life just took such a huge U-Turn at some point and it got hard to convince myself I needed to participate. It was my depression; this debilitating depression ruined my will to do nearly everything for a while. 

Today, I'm here to start anew. I've recently been building my life back up from the foundation, brick by brick, and healthy habits are extremely essential to my goals. I have a burning passion to get back into the swing of working out and eating right. It's like they say, "The Calm before the storm." The months I was eating right and working out hold some of the most joy inducing memories I have. It could be from the Habits I had created, it also could have been from the extreme amount of college campus drinking I was doing, who knows? All I do know is that for me to reach my goals with the highest amount of efficiency, The Rebellion is essential

I would spend this next paragraph pointing out all the reasons why NerdFitness is AWESOME and my #1 resource for my journey but hey, you guys are here aren't ya? You know how awesome this place is! Everyone from Beaux to Gainsdalf to Rebecca and the tons more people I plan on getting to know this time around! 

For a new beginning, there comes a new screen name. I've transformed from the "BigD" to The DigitalMerit

Is the World Ready?

XRoZUtL.gif

Saiyajin Training Pt. II Coming Soon...

• Like 1