Amy - just keeping moving

Thursday: 25km on the exercise bike

Friday: Ditto, in an hour

Saturday: Likely to be in the car for most of the day, but I hope to continue the 25km daily streak!

Sunday: Hopefully same again, but I should also be going swimming.

Goal: Try for 30km in an hour. Maybe attempt this tomorrow night, since it could be an easy goal - I just don't know yet!

Hi all. :redface-new: If you're reading this and want to race me (virtually) I'd love that.

Level 0 Pixie. My Quest
STR 0|DEX 2|STA 0|CON 1|WIS 7|CHA 5

(I'm not actually wise or charismatic - I just don't deserve any strength points yet)

Saturday

Part of me: Aw. In the car all day and fell asleep when I got home. I guess I won't be exercising today.

The rest of me: Get on the bike.

Part: But--

Rest: Get. On. The bike. You ?%$.

Quick 10km, nothing special but at least it was something.  :redface-new:

Level 0 Pixie. My Quest

(I'm not actually wise or charismatic - I just don't deserve any strength points yet)

For once I've been more active on the bike than on the forum! I'm loving it.

Swimming was a bit of a disaster. Question: how can I be so much fitter on land than in water? I guess I don't have the upper body strength yet..? Back to my pushups to get through the wall (I think I got stuck repeating week 3 of the 100 challenge at least three times over).

I also downloaded Zombies, Run! But I only managed 4.7k. Again, why am I much better at cycling long distances than distance running? I miss sprinting, but I know getting good at distances is good for me overall...

I haven't kept a proper log of little walks and cycles as I've just been hopping on and enjoying them! But tonight I cycled a quick 5k (in maybe 10 minutes? my exercise bike is terrible. It only shows you one bit of data at a time, or cycles through five of them - I don't care how long I've spent on the bike since we bought it!! How is that relevant to my workout? Show me my times, damn you!).

Nobody's reading this and it feels kinda nice.  :watermelon:

Level 0 Pixie. My Quest