Ok so for a few years now I have wanted to get into shape. I have tried and been defeated many times now and I am fed up. The plan this time is to not throw myself all in, I want to start off very easy and gradually build up. Once I have built up good habits then I will ramp up the intensity. I am going to start off with a small change to my diet, I normally eat whatever I feel like at any time I please, this could mean eating ridiculous amounts in one day or very little in a day and it tends to be crap food I am eating. So now I plan to have a healthy lunch everyday, it will most likely be a mix of veg (tomatoes, cucumber, celery, carrots etc) and fruit (oranges, apples, strawberries and grapes) with a tuna or chicken samwhich. It's not a drastic change to my diet but it's one I feel like I could stick to fairly easily. My second change is going to be I will take a shortish walk (20 or so minutes) in the morning and then in the evening. I actually don't mind walking so I feel this is also an easy change to stick to. Lastly I am going to start doing corrective exercises, I have horrible posture. I have an Anterior pelvic tilt and a medial rotation of the upper arm. So I decided before jumping into any intense exercise this would be a good start and will make it easier when I do decide to jump in properly. The plan is for this to eventually end in a complete diet overhaul, me running 3-4 times a week and me following a decent fitness routine (haven't yet decided if I want to focus on endurance or strength) 

Any help, advice, tips or tricks you have for me would be greatly appreciated. Also anybody who has had posture problems before and knows of any good programs or particular exercises that helped I would love to know.

Strength is SO important. Endurance comes with strength. If you run 2-3x/week, add something that's strength in there- it'll increase both strength and endurance!

Aside from that, you look like you're getting off to a good start. The small changes add up! I'd recommend the 6 week challenges. You essentially have a challenge structure already put together. 

All I can suggest for posture is to correct it every time you notice it's a problem and hold it for as long as possible. Eventually, the muscles should readjust themselves. I'm somewhat working on bad posture myself, but mine comes from a bad combination of nearsightedness and an obsession with books as well as a desk job at a computer/student at a computer. 

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63