Sometimes you have to hit a wall to realize you are going in the wrong direction. After a bit of soul searching, I am back with renewed determination.

Have signed up at a 24/7 gym so there is no "the gym is closed" to stop me. 

Have new goals and a new drive to complete. 

I would say 'wish me luck' but I think we make our own.

WillBlackrose, level 16 Human Assassin STR 12 | DEX 13 | STA 15 | CON 15 | WIS 12 | CHA 14

Life Quest: Evolution of an idea

Reduce base weight from 300 to 180: Progress point 203#

Main Quest: Conditioning and endurance

Planks in 100# weight vest:

Lvl 1(1 minute): Done.   Lvl 2(2 minutes): Done.  Lvl 3: 3 minutes: Done. Level 4: (4 minutes)

Side Quest: Stamina of the Ancients

Lvl 1: 1 mile constant movement: Done Lvl 2: 2 miles constant movement: Done

Lvl 3: 3 miles constant movement: Done Lvl 4: 4 miles constant movement: Done

Lvl 5: 5 miles constant movement: In Progress

Already commented on your status, but in addition to that and in response to "we make our own luck": Luck is typically defined as a random factor or chance. An example would be you go to a gym to lift weights but they only have a limited selection of barbells and you get lucky that no one is there using them, so you have them when you want them. The success in that workout, then, would come from that bit of luck that allowed you to have short rest times between exercises/sets (which arguably gives better results), rather than your own effort.

In that regard, I will wish you good luck. Free of injuries, waiting around at the gym (though if it's 24hr and you go late, may not be an issue), sick days, etc.

• Like 2

Level 7 Ranger

STR 19 | STA 16 | DEX 17 | CON 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 8

Battle Log | Previous Challenge | Progress Photos