Hello from a small island

Hi all, 

First off a little about me; Lanky 6"2 beanpole of a Nerd, Cub Scout Leader, Chronic procrastinator, Brit.

New here, found NF about two months ago whilst looking for some advice and help on starting to work out, after kinda letting myself go during a few months where my depression nearly got the best of me. I have been looking at starting some sort of fitness program for ages but never actually jump on board, always either lacking the motivation to start or after a few weeks falling back into my old routine.

Now is a good time for me to start up for two main reasons, 

ONE

I have also just gotten a promotion at work which means my shifts have swapped from 3/4pm till midnight, to 4:00/6:00 to 12:00/14:00. Which gives me more of the day to get things done.

TWO

I have just taken over running my local Cub Scout Group. Keeping up with 20+ kids is hard enough work let alone when you physically can't match them.

And thirdly I found a system/community/approach to fitness that I find engaging, Nerd Fitness.

• Like 1

Telion

Hello! Good to see another -lion buddy. Are you going to jump on the 6 week challenge? I just posted mine today in the Recruit section, so it's not too late at all!

Welcome aboard, fellow newcomer!

Dandelion

Race: Lapith

Class: Ranger-at-Heart (Recruit)

LVL 0/ STR 0/ DEX 0/ STA 0/ CON 0/ WIS 0/ CHA 0

Weight Loss: 1/28

3%
3%

BBWW: 6/15

40%
40%

No Sugar: 12/35

34%
34%

Ah, that's probably a good idea then. But still do your best to make changes! Mere orcs and goblins never stopped a little band of hobbits, and your challenges won't stop you either!

Dandelion

Race: Lapith

Class: Ranger-at-Heart (Recruit)

LVL 0/ STR 0/ DEX 0/ STA 0/ CON 0/ WIS 0/ CHA 0

Weight Loss: 1/28

3%
3%

BBWW: 6/15

40%
40%

No Sugar: 12/35

34%