Hi everyone :)

I found NF about a week ago from Google-ing "how to stay in shape on night shift". I've been back to the site every day since, just reading and wow, I've overwhelmed myself with all the info. I love this concept of "leveling up". This is something I definitely want to try. I just don't know where to start. I've read so many articles that I want to fix everything right now, but that is always where I go wrong and always why I fail. I'm excited to start my first challenge. I want to wait till the next one because my main quest will be just to complete my first challenge. I want to complete the full six weeks.

Not sure where I belong as far as classes. I want to train with dumbbells, learn more about yoga and meditation, and get good at running again. So Ranger or Druid? Are there any dumbbell routines here on NF? Do I need to join the academy to access them?

As far as race, I'd say I'm a troll. lol If trolls are tall and carry a gut on the front of their 6 pack. So an EQ2 troll? Anywhosal, I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Also very interested in the Paleo diet and intermittent fasting. I'm female and read that IF doesn't benefit us ladies like it does the gentlemen, but I would like to know if any ladies have tried it and had any success.

I look forward to my future here at NF! Talk to you all later!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...