Hi, I'm Amelia! My introduction post is over here.

This is my battle log! This will record both food and work outs. For the food log, I'm going to log the food on my iPhone and upload the notes here. In the beginning it will be general food recordings to work on accountability and habit creation.

My long term goals:

1. Walk more (in the USA, car capital of my life)
  2. Do one real push up
  3. Do 10 real push ups
  4. Run a 5k
  5. Run a 10 k
  6. Learn parkour
  7. Figure out and take parkour courses/training.
  8. Take rock climbing classes
  9. Learn to like vegetables
  10. Stop drinking diet coke.

1. Food - 70 points per week

1. Eliminate french fries and potato chips in my meals. I don't eat either of those foods any more. 
  2. Stop snacking on candy in my day to day life because I don't eat candy! 
  3. Eat at least one green, orange or red vegetable a day. And no future me onions and vegetables in tomato sauces doesn't count.

2. Exercise - 30 points per week

1. NF's Beginners Strength Training- The plan is three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. (​So far I've completed last Friday and this Monday. Yay me!)

The three Boss secret moves to watch out for...

• Unhealthy Eating Assault. Critical Attack. Airport and train station snack counters that are filled with miles of candy cakes, cookies, bagels. I will be able to defeat this secret move by equipping my tool belt with healthy snacks and enabling will power mode. To do this player must procure alternative snacks before arriving to the boss scene and equipping the pants check feature. Pants still too tight? Will power engaged. Failed to do either? Lose 10 pts.

• Final Temptation Binge Attack. Critical attack. This boss move is usually seen right before the player leaves a destination for the last time. Player will need to engage foresight mode. To do this player must use her inner-eye feature to see that there will be future opportunities to sample local cuisine. Fail to utilize foresight, lose another 10 pts.

• Procrastination Strike. Semi-critical attack. However, this boss move can be used repeatedly to deplete the player’s stamina. Player will be able to overcome this move with a dodge-and-go combination move. To do this player must evade the procrastination's attack by engaging in some type of physical activity. Failure to dodge-and-go will lose me 10 pts.

Each week I'll tally up my score. If I reach 100 pts for the week then I won that week's boss battle! Yay me!

Finally I'm including my "before" pictures even though they're not before they're actually right-now pictures. Because here in Wonderland that's what people seem to do. 

post-44109-0-95875300-1443447908_thumb.j

post-44109-0-54888700-1443448120_thumb.j

post-44109-0-84393900-1443448436_thumb.j

Race: Hobbit - Class: Recruit (Aspiring Assassin)

My introduction is here. My battle log is there. My 6wc log is over there.

Have less than 5 pieces of candy during the challenge. (Let's keep this bar full!)

100%
100%

NF's Beginners Strength Training (12 workouts in total through my first challenge)

16.6%
16.6%

Eat at least 5 meals with vegetables per week (15 meals in total through my first challenge)

0%
0%

So the last two days have not gone how I expected. When in life does it ever though?

On Tuesday I got my period. No time to ease into a work out plan or anything. Wha-bam cramps, cravings, fatigue and overall ugh-ness. The eating has been fine, yay me for avoiding chocolate! This time of the month I am particularly susceptible to indulging in chocolaty goodness. There have been several occurrences when I had to battle temptation. I went out with friends on Tuesday night and they both ordered fries and hard milkshakes with their burgers. I chose to just go for a pulled pork sandwich and tap water. I told myself they weren't good for my health and I couldn't afford the extra 9 GBP on junk. I thought that was a serious win moment. I don't eat french fries. Boom. 

Exercising yesterday had to be modified; however, I did stay active. Win! Over the course of the day, I leisurely walked 10.2 miles by taking several long walks. 

Have less than 5 pieces of candy during the challenge. (Let's keep this bar full!)

100%
100%

NF's Beginners Strength Training (12 workouts in total through my first challenge)

16.6%
16.6%

Eat at least 5 meals with vegetables per week (15 meals in total through my first challenge)

0%
0%

The Food Log - Week 1

Day 1, Sept. 24:

Diet Coke (3)
Small Mocha (1)
Spoon of Peanut Butter (3)
Cheese Tortellini with Pesto Sauce
Pad Thai with Chicken
Flute of Champaign (1)

Day 2, Sept. 25:
Diet Coke (2)
Orange juice
2 eggs
1/4 cup cheddar cheese 
1/4 bell pepper
1 croissant chocolate 
Blackberries
Granny Smith apple (1)
Pret Brownie (1)
Half rotisserie chicken
Salad with red peppers
Dressing
Slice marble pound cake (2)

Beginners work out 2x

Day 3, Sept. 26:
Chocolate chip muffin (1)
Orange juice
Apple
Diet coke (1)
Cheese tortellini

Day 4, Sept 27:
1/4 cup cheddar cheese 
2 eggs
Diet coke (1)
Small coffee with semi-skimmed milk and vanilla syrup
Lamb wrap with lettuce, mayo and pickles (1) 
Ham and cheese quiche
Peppers (1/4)
Hummus
2 TBSP peanut butter

Day 5, Sept. 28:
Chocolate croissant
Yogurt with vanilla extract and honey
Orange juice
Pret chicken Caesar sandwich (chicken, mayo, rocket, bacon)
Pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw
Diet coke (3)

Day 6, Sept. 29:
Venti Peppermint white chocolate mocha with whipped cream
Chocolate croissant 
Mini dim sum (5) pork/chicken
Diet Coke (1)
Hot chocolate
Butternut squash soup
Dough Balls (8)
Garlic butter
Blackberries
Individual Gu key lime pie
Oreos (2)
Peanut butter 

Day 7, Sept. 30
Croissant
Orange juice
Fage Yogurt strawberry
Chicken Caesar sandwich
Pret brownie
Diet coke (2)
Pizza
Dough Balls

Day 8, Oct. 1:
Fage Strawberry yogurt
Diet coke (3)
Oreos
Peanut butter
Pizza
Chicken burger
5 French fries
1 scoop chocolate ice cream

100%
100%

16.6%
16.6%

0%
0%