• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship Mini #3: Relax in Rivendell

A note: please enter your completed videos in whole numbers.  Elves, no need to put in "1.5" - the spreadsheet is already adding your multiplier.

And if you only complete half a class, please don't count it at all. ;)

You should have seen the yoga mini when we did Game of Thrones.  This is comparatively mild.

My curiosity is getting the better of me. I may go have a gander at said yoga mini....

• Like 2

I just did power for deep release and loved it! I decide to jump in to something hard this round and it paid off, my first ever successful (i.e. more than a second) hand balance! I could do so much more of it than I thought!

• Like 1

Your fellow Ambassador is wise indeed. ;)

:loyal:

I don't know what yoga to pick tonight.  Aaaaaaah...  (I expected to be more sore after Rise to Power... tomorrow, maybe).

Did Flow to Side Crow... and was able to do everything except full side crow.  Eagle pose has never made sense to me before.  These teachers are great!

Okay, guys, I'm heading to the airport for camp!

As you've probably noticed, I'm your only active GL this challenge, so I'm leaving you all alone. Sorry!!!! Have fun without me and I'll address any questions or issues after I return!

• Like 2

As you've probably noticed, I'm your only active GL this challenge, so I'm leaving you all alone. Sorry!!!! Have fun without me and I'll address any questions or issues after I return!

*jealous*!! I'll have to ask the husband if I can go next year ;)

Does this mean we can give ourselves cool titles while she is gone? I claim "dwarven assassin and all around badass". :-)

• Like 1

I was going to ask if you'd planned an alternate if any of those videos are just too heavy on anyone's injured parts.  Play along or can we just sub in a more fitting video??  I'm trying to actually do something for the Hobbits this time, but we can figure out the boring stuff when you get back.

Have fun!

Add the instructions say, subbing another video or class is done, you're just not eligible for completion bonus. That's a special bonus for completing all videos and is meant to be tough to earn.

On plane now, about to turn off my phone, no more answers for the rest of the week!

Power for deep release is pretty awesome after roller derby practice, even if I can;t do the crazy thing where you balance on your hands (yet).  Everywhere that was tired and sore feels so much better now!  Thanks for picking such an awesome video.

Power for deep release is pretty awesome after roller derby practice, even if I can;t do the crazy thing where you balance on your hands (yet). Everywhere that was tired and sore feels so much better now! Thanks for picking such an awesome video.

Definitely the videos have been really good so far.

Has anyone tried the Beginner for Leg Strength video? My body is starting to protest doing 3 videos in 3 days and I'm looking for a more relaxing/less crazy one. Flow to side crow yesterday was great! (but not the most relaxing)

Has anyone tried the Beginner for Leg Strength video? My body is starting to protest doing 3 videos in 3 days and I'm looking for a more relaxing/less crazy one. Flow to side crow yesterday was great! (but not the most relaxing)

Yes, the Beginner for Leg Strength is a bit of a breather between the more challenging videos. Lots of forward folds, some Vira II, bridge poses, etc.

• Like 1

Yes, the Beginner for Leg Strength is a bit of a breather between the more challenging videos. Lots of forward folds, some Vira II, bridge poses, etc.

Sounds perfect, thank you! That will be today's video

Yoga gurus, what's that flying legs sideways pose in Power for Deep Release?  Never would have thought I could set the base for that up.  As I get stronger and lighter, I will totally be able to get that one.   :surprise:

I love these yoga challenges.  :D

Yoga gurus, what's that flying legs sideways pose in Power for Deep Release?  Never would have thought I could set the base for that up.  As I get stronger and lighter, I will totally be able to get that one.   :surprise:

I love these yoga challenges.   :D

I don't know exactly what it's called, but I totally loved it too! It actually felt like it could become one I could do well!

• Like 1