My century.

I think it's great about your cardio! not sure about you but for me, I think it feels damn good when I'm suddenly able to do something I couldn't before

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

Those are challenges I couldn't complete during previous 6 Week Challenges. While they won't be my focus for the next 6WC, I am keeping them here until I complete them. I WILL complete them.

Push ups challenge (3 sets of 30)

50%
50%

Freaking pull ups challenge (10 consecutive pushups)

64%
64%

Thanks!  It does feel good.  I need some wins to keep my motivation going.  My weight loss has stalled - but I'm loosing inches as my body reshapes itself.  People have started to notice my changing shape, which is nice.

Need to get my mojo back though... just a 2 week stall and I've gone from "maybe I don't really need to wait a day between lifting sessions" to "I'll do it tomorrow..."  As I head back toward my pre-injury lifts I think it will come back.  I just don't get the same rush from these lower weights.

• Like 1

100lb Weight loss goal:  25lbs as of Jan 1,2019

This morning: 30minute HIIT. Putting some jogging in there in the TM. I'm pleased with how well I tolerated it. Thought it would be worse.

Tonight 5x5. Maybe gettin' my groove back. Feels good to sweat hard. Can't wait till I'm not retracing old ground.196189ed36e962ad83f7edbfca4c7a81.jpg

Got to go spend an hour at the range today.  I haven't been shooting in more than 2 years.  My skills and my guns have been pretty neglected...

I used to shoot competitively.  Let's just say... I'm not at that level any more...   :neglected:  It wasn't pretty, but it was good to get back out again.  I had fun.

Hoping to go back again with my wife tomorrow when the weather is a bit better.

• Like 1

One key point:  moving the safe was not nearly as bad as I expected: Lifting is turning into practical strength.

Now that's something! Payback for all the hours spent workingout!!!!

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

Those are challenges I couldn't complete during previous 6 Week Challenges. While they won't be my focus for the next 6WC, I am keeping them here until I complete them. I WILL complete them.

50%
50%

64%
64%

Now that's something! Payback for all the hours spent workingout!!!!

Amen to that!

Tonight's 5x5. OHP is a challenge. Waiting 3 minutes between the last 3 sets seems to help. Still... Shakes getting the last rep up.

Everything else felt great tonight! Squats went up with effort but steadily.

d8d35c4590fdda1f0dacb2bb34e7df85.jpg

Just checking in to see how you are doing.

How did you go with your challenge?

Ok, I'm back.

It was a tough month motivation wise. I'm gearing up for a restart on new year's day.

I've lost some hard won ground... but I will over come!

Tonight, a light workout post delicious left overmturkey dinner with all the fattenjng trimmings. Just getting moving to prepare for the real do-over.

Oh yeah, I went for a little 1 hr hike in the woods today too.

Gettin' back in the saddle,

Matt

• Like 2

Hey! Nice to hear from you! Welcome back!

• Like 1

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

50%
50%

64%
64%