15lbs lateral stepups                    10  10  10

15lbs single leg deadlift                10  10

Pullups                                           5    5    7   4   4   4

Thursday:

4km walk

45 minutes stretching

Friday:

4km walk

Pullups               5  7  5  5  7 (new record!)

25lbs squats      8   8  8

Plank                 60sec  60sec  60sec

Pushups            20

I'm very happy about my pullups on Friday. After being stalled for weeks I can now go to the next progression level I'm following.

Edit: Actually that was a lie. I just checked my log and I was only stalled for 2 weeks lol. I guess it felt longer.

• Like 1

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

Those are challenges I couldn't complete during previous 6 Week Challenges. While they won't be my focus for the next 6WC, I am keeping them here until I complete them. I WILL complete them.

Push ups challenge (3 sets of 30)

50%
50%

Freaking pull ups challenge (10 consecutive pushups)

64%
64%

love it!! Your progress is inspiring! Keep up the great work!!

"What do you fear?" "A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire." ~ The Two Towers

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ~ Earl Nightingale

Monday:

6km walk

Pullups: 5  8  5  4  4

25lbs squats: 10  10 10

25lbs Lateral stepup  10  10  10

Inverted pushups (9 high) 11  11  10

Now today (Tuesday) should be a real rest day cause i won't have time to do my 45 min stretching at lunch time. I'll walk 4km but that's it. That said, it's time for my meditation :)

Have a good day

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

Those are challenges I couldn't complete during previous 6 Week Challenges. While they won't be my focus for the next 6WC, I am keeping them here until I complete them. I WILL complete them.

50%
50%

64%
64%

After a long month without coming to the forum I think it's time to at least confirm that I'm alive and well.

I am still on track with my workout and stretching. Actually I never missed a single day. My weight that was in the 155 lbs is now at 171 lbs so there are muscles here and there that weren't there before. That's good news! When I look in the mirror, it shows.... even with my shirt on.

That problem I use to have with knee pain when working out my legs is less and less of a problem. Meeting with a trainer really helped and I'm working with what she showed me. It's great.

Meditation: yes, I still meditate all the time. I'm not always great at it but some days I am.

Now I'm about to fly down south to Cancun and I will face a new challenge while there: to keep on working out. I'm positive I can do that... if only to show off haha

Cheer

• Like 1

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

50%
50%

64%
64%

Great to hear

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Week #0Food logging: ☑☑☑ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #1Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐

Week #2Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #3Food logging: ☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐

Week #4Food logging: ☐☐☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Previous challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #4.5 #5

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Workout audiobook: Patriot Games

Looking for accountability buddies: Strava My FitnessPal Moov Google Fit

It has been a year since a joined the rebellion so I figured I should login post a little something to celebrate. It has been a good year and I am very proud of it. I know I don't update my  page here very often but it doesn't mean I gave up. Here are some of the big highlights of my year:

1) I went to the gym 11 months out of the last 12 months (at one point I took a break for hunting and for the sake of taking a break).

2) I have been stretching 3 days a week for 45 min for almost a year now. I am so much more flexible than I use to be.

3) I'm not as skinny as I use to be. I was 150 lbs and I'm now 170 lbs. Seems I have a hard time going over that though. But it's fine.

4) I ended a 10 years relationship. It was sad I admit but it was for the best (for multiple reasons) so I am adding this in my big achievement of the year.

5) I overcame an addiction I have been struggling with for years.

6) I am not meditating as much as I wish I would but at the very least, I discovered meditation and want to do more of it. That's great.

7) I felt in love again and it has been a very enjoyable and healthy relationship so far. Yay!

8) I noticed my self confidence increased by quite a lot this year. It's hard to explain but it's very real.

I think that's a great year! If I can do half as much next year I'll be happy. This year I want to diversify my workout more. I'll continue to try to meditate but most of all, I want to learn to let go of stuff more easily. I want to learn to say no more, so I'll do less of what I don't like, obviously.  It can be boring at home now that I live alone so I decided I will practice acrylic painting (we'll see about that)

• Like 1

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

50%
50%

64%
64%

Two and a half months since my last entry. Things are still doing alright on my side.

I have been meditating a lot lately. I don't do too much at the time but I try to do it regularly (like 30 to 40 min a day). I quite enjoy it. Right now I'm reading a book about meditation and it is quite interesting. Meditation is a lot more work than I thought but good work at least.

For the new year I decided to change my workout a bit. I feel good about my shape and physical appearance so slowed down on strength training. I now do only 2 workout per week. The other 3 days of my work week are dedicated to stretching. 3x 45 min stretching  week is a lot in my book.

Oh and I am still working on this challenge to stand on my head. I have been at it since september. Right now I succeed a little more than half the time.

• Like 2

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

50%
50%

64%
64%

Great work! Sounds like you have an excellent handle on your goals, and are adjusting things as needed. 3x 45 min of stretching is a lot! But I bet your flexibility is greatly increasing too. Have you looked into yoga at all? Or pilates? That would be another way to challenge your body that isn't primarily strength based.

And the challenge to stand on your head - wow! succeeding more than half the time - awesome! 

I have a sneaky suspicion that you'll always find ways to challenge yourself just that little bit more :) 

• Like 1

"What do you fear?" "A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire." ~ The Two Towers

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ~ Earl Nightingale

Hey thanks!

I have been thinking about giving yoga a timid try actually. We'll see. :) I already pick all my stretch ideas in a yoga book so...

As for pilates it is the first time I hear about it. I'm checking it now as I write this. Looks interesting. I'm very interested in the fact yoga helps flexibility though. I still need more of that. Talking about flexibility, I need to research for new tricks cause my improvement has been very little over the last 4-5 months.

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

50%
50%

64%
64%