So I've started this journey about a year ago and did alright for a bit but then my uni started up again. As such my health got put to onside without releasing it. This is my last year at uni and I would like to leave healthy for the next stage for my life.

I also have a secondary goal of cosplaying at a local event next year as FemShep from Mass Effect, the main problem right now is that I'm not built like a space marine. How am I suppose to keep up with Turians and battle Geths if I can't even do a press up. 

Battle Plan: Halloween is this month so I'm aiming to try and lose some weight by then while also kicking some bad habits. 

Sugar Goals: I drink far too much fizz juice so my plan is to try and go for 30 days without drinking any. I've identified when I'm most likely to drink so hopefully I can break the habit. 

Exercise: I've started to go to the gym twice a week on Monday and either Thursday or Saturday, focusing on strength training. When possible I also go swimming on Wednesday.

I'm also planning to keep a note of food and anything else that comes up.

Hope this month goes well and I keep my battle log updated. 

• Like 1

Will o Wisp

Height: 5ft 10inch

Starting Weight : 14st  0lbs - Current Weight: 14st 0lbs - Ideal Weight: 10st  2lbs

Monday 5/10/15

​So the beginning of the week,

Sugar Free: Didn't drink any fizz juice today, it was tough though. I mainly drink during lunch and late at night, so I was having major cravings at these times, managed to work through it though by drinking a lot of water.

Ended up going to the pictures with my friends to see the Martian, (it was really good) there was so much temptation. I had to almost run passed the popcorn and drinks instead of waiting for my friends.

​Exercise: Headed to the gym in the afternoon, didn't spend too much on cardio apart from warming up. I really hate cardio on machines, they always make me feel sick. So I spent most of the hour on strength, focusing on arms and legs - I need to work on my core more as I think that's my weakest area but I'll put all my effort on that on Thursday. 

Overall I think I had an alright day, I can't go swimming on Wednesday but as long as I go to the gym on Thursday I think I'll be fine.  

Will o Wisp

Starting Weight : 14st  0lbs - Current Weight: 14st 0lbs - Ideal Weight: 10st  2lbs

Tuesday 06/10/15

Really tired today, I think some of it is from not having the same levels of sugar as I normally have. On top of which I think the a game jam I attended over the weekend - with a lot of fizz juice which I'd rather not think about - and the gym yesterday really knocked me out.

Napped for over 3 hours but feeling better now, still haven't had any sugary drinks keeping to the water, so on track.

Will o Wisp

Wednesday 07/10/15

Feeling a lot better in comparison to Tuesday, think I just needed have a proper sleep. Also the first day that I didn't crave sugary drinks which I didn't realize until now. 

Went for a half a hour walk to make up for not going swimming which included going up an extremely steep hill, which killed my calf muscles. 

Will o Wisp

Sunday 11/10/15

So one week without any fizz juice, yay. I'm feeling a lot better for it, my skin is clearing up and my energy levels feel more stable.

I weighted and measured myself today and I've lost

• 3lbs (weight is now 13st)
  • 2inches of my waist (now 33 inches)
  • 1 inch of my hips (43 inches)

I'm really happy with that, slightly worried it just because its the first week and it's just water weight. This has been the biggest loss in inches I've had, which I'm putting down to mainly not going to grab a can of juice every time I'm thirsty. 

I think the next area that I want to think about now, seeing that I am feeling alright at the gym now is my diet. There are days that I am very good with what I'm eating, but there are also days that I am terrible - so that needs to be fixed. I'm going to make up a diet plan tonight for this week and sees how it goes.

Will o Wisp

Week 12-18 

One week down, was busy most nights so I forgot to update the log, oops,

Also didn't go to the gym this week, double oops.

But I went swimming - so points to me, Ended up doing 50 laps in 50mins, could have gone quicker but didn't want to push it. I hadn't gone swimming in a while so I took a few breaks every now and again. 

Still haven't had any sugary drinks so far, it seem to becoming slightly more difficult at times - when the cravings hit it's so difficult just to walk past. Taking into account that in my work space a lot of people seem to drink fizzy juice I've started to buy fruit juice or smoothies when I get a severe craving. I always check the sugar count first but it's been helpful when I'm stressed. 

This was weigh in day anyway so,

• Weight Loss 3lbs (12s 7lbs)

My weight is still going down at a quick rate which I'm obviously happy with, still thinking that it's just sugar weight but that nothing to complain about. Slightly worried whats going to happen when it stops, I normally struggle to lose weight after 12st so I'm starting to create workout plans and looking up new recipes to get through it. 

Will o Wisp