• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship Mini #4: Let's Hunt Some Orc

Remember, champions, you have 5 minutes to use however you like.  1 minute on, one minute rest, one minute on, etc etc..... straight through... some other approach... you decide.

That got me a little confused stars. First you say:

if you do a set of 20, a set of 40, and a set of 30, your final score is 40, not 90.

And then:

you have 5 minutes to use however you like. 1 minute on, one minute rest, one minute on, etc

So in the last example I would only get to count one of those minutes? That doesn't seem very smart to do...

So help this foreigner out a little ;)

That got me a little confused stars. First you say:

if you do a set of 20, a set of 40, and a set of 30, your final score is 40, not 90.

And then:

you have 5 minutes to use however you like. 1 minute on, one minute rest, one minute on, etc

So in the last example I would only get to count one of those minutes? That doesn't seem very smart to do...

So help this foreigner out a little ;)

I tried to make it clearer.

You have 5 minutes.  However many you do in 5 minutes counts.  If you rest (AS LONG AS THE CLOCK IS STILL TICKING), it counts.  So if you set a timer for 5 minutes and do 3 actual minutes of burpees with 2 minutes of rest, those count.  What you CAN'T do is go for awhile, then take a break with the timer paused, then turn it back on and keep going.  Nor can you do 5 minutes, rest, do another 5 minutes and add both efforts together.  One single continuous span of 5 minutes, period.  But how you use the time is up to you, as long as the timer never pauses.

Make sense?

Do as many Burbees as you can in 5 minutes.  The 5 mins includes any rest time.

You can attempt the challenge as many times as you like and just post the highest score.  The most burpees completed in one 5 minute period.  

• Like 1

I like the clever remarks that are made during the thrashtalking, it's a big part of the fun for me. ;) and you're quite good at them.

I saw your score this morning. After that i did my first try of the challenge. Put up the 70. And i can tell you (for me) it was brutal. Dizzyness when i was finfished and couchwork for at least half an hour afterwards. Almost felt like throwing up when i had to cough etc. I think you get the point. Burpees are defintely not my favourites and i'm not particularly good at them, so i just gave it my besshoy. (Edit: don't know what a besshoy is but I did have it my best shot!)

So now i'm hoping the 51 you did are not just a quick shot just to put up numbers, and really was an effort. Because i can tell you the 70 was a big effort for me and i'm not looking forward feeling that miserable again. But i will try to catch you (or any of the other opponents) when you are leading by just a few burpees!

So tox, time to put down that cup of tea and start burpeeing my friend! ;)

*looks around the room* how did you know I was drinking tea?!!!

I was expecting everyone to put some numbers up last night so I thought I should do a quick warm-up run. I'm planning to put a few more on that next time...

• Like 1

You're English. It was either that or walking outside with an umbrella and an odd hat :P

I was a bit afraid of that answer. So now curious for your update, and the numbers of the rest.

• Like 2

Tox are you playing with me? And where did you tie up the humans and elves? I hope you didn't went breaking into their houses too... They don't like that!!! Especially the elves get real grumpy about the trespassing.

Oh my god.....leave me on the battle field to die a warriors death....those burpees were MURDER

My body is going to hate me tomorrow...

Awesome job. I doff my hat to you (or I would if I could lift my arms that high :tongue:)

• Like 4