Hey all, I need a little help. A friend suggested that I Cosplay Kratos from god of war at PAX east this year. I really like the idea and I think It would really give me a great goal to work towards.. the only problem is... well, have you SEEN kratos?! At 6'1" and about 200 lbs, I have a good base but I really need to cut down while adding a TON of mass to my chest.. I have around 6 months to do this. Ive been cutting weight for a few months and my waistline is down to around 30 inches. Problem is I carry all my fat on my stomach so I really have awful abs. I guess what I am asking is, do you guys think I can do this justice in that time frame, or should I scrap the idea for now and do it later on when I have a lot more size and am much leaner? (side note, While the photo of me is clearly edited, I did my best to not add much definition. This is a pretty average day as well, I did not do anything special to fill myself out or get lean) THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR ANY COMMENTS AND HELP!!

post-36289-0-12068100-1444615398_thumb.j

I think you're pretty good to go now really. If you're feeling self conscious about your ab definition then for sure diet down, but otherwise I wouldn't worry about it too much. You will have to shave your head though.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

Well, it's hard to tell since you edited your photo (why did you do that?), but I'd agree with Juni0r83:  if that guy on the right is you, I'd say you look fine now.  You could broaden your shoulders a bit, but I don't think anyone's gonna complain either way.  Focus your efforts on staying in shape and making the actual costume look good.

Besides, sharing a body type with a fictional character is not a prerequisite for cosplaying that character.  If you've been to PAX or any con before, you already know what I'm talking about.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I have been to several conventions, but its more just my self conciousness. Itll be my first costume where im not hiding my face. I will work on my shoulders and diet down for my abs. I really do feel i need to pack on a lot of chest mass though. Shaving my head will probably be the scariest part... im thnking of growing my hair out until then so i can maybe donate it? Whats the minimum length?

I have been to several conventions, but its more just my self conciousness. Itll be my first costume where im not hiding my face. I will work on my shoulders and diet down for my abs. I really do feel i need to pack on a lot of chest mass though. Shaving my head will probably be the scariest part... im thnking of growing my hair out until then so i can maybe donate it? Whats the minimum length?

10 Inches, but they don't seem to like going close to your head, when I donated I walked out of there looking like Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)