• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship Mini #5: Survive Cirith Ungol

Done...  and I can just see you doing those with a toddler on your stomach :)

My niece got a KICK out of shoving my legs back down. She's almost 2 and in a 'I like to push things' stage.

• Like 4

Geeeeez, guys, I should have given her 10,000 HP after all. :P

I'll be scoring this shortly and there may be a champion mini bonus later in the week.  HOWEVER, those who just have to have something to do right now, there's a bit of additional "unofficial" fun coming shortly from our very own mr_willes.  No points or stats on the line, but a little side game for those interested. :D

• Like 3

You guys are speedy!

For their speed in reaching the boss:

• Hobbits have earned 100 points
  • Humans have earned 75 points

• Dwarves have earned 50 points

• Elves have earned 25 points

In addition, for their clash with the giant spider:

• Dwarves have earned 100 points
  • Hobbits have earned 75 points

• Humans have earned 50 points

• Elves have earned 25 points

Next challenge is coming in week 6..... but keep an eye out for a potential bonus before then!

• Like 5

IT WAS JUST A LITTLE TOO EASY ...

tumblr_mo7hu9j65b1r0elx8o5_250.gif tumblr_mo7hu9j65b1r0elx8o6_250.gif tumblr_mo7hu9j65b1r0elx8o7_250.gif

tumblr_mo7hu9j65b1r0elx8o8_250.gif tumblr_mo7hu9j65b1r0elx8o9_250.gif tumblr_mo7hu9j65b1r0elx8o10_250.gif

Beating an opponent this big in such a small amount of time, it's just too good to be true!

Well the spider is dead, that's for sure, you all worked quite hard and fast on that! But it seems she had a little trick up her sleave!

1317664171_spiders.gif

Her egg-sack exploded!!!

Now we've done it! The big one maybe dead, but there are a lot of hatchlings left, it looks like about 10,000! (rings a bell Stars? ;) ) Somehow they have found a way to the 4 race headquarters. The Elves, Hobbits, Humans and Dwarves all got an equal share of 2500 hatchlings crawling around their living-quarters and bedrooms! 

1389725995-tumblr_mmqrawtkyn1s0q5b9o1_50

HOW TO PLAY:

• Since the hatchlings aren't nearly as big as Shelob was this will be much easier! Then again, there is a total of 10,000 of these little critters.
  • They can be squashed under our feet by a combination of a walking lunges and jumping squats.

giphy.gif

• A single walking lunge rep consists of a step left and a step right.
  • A single jumping squat will count for one rep.
  • The lowest number of reps count, so if a race has 100 jumping squat reps and 200 walking lunge reps the total score will be 200 reps (100 squats and 100 lunges). If they add another 100 jumping squats their score will be 400 (200 squats and 200 lunges).
  • Since all races have 2 legs there will be NO RACE BONUS IN PLAY!
  • If your house is cleared of hatchlings you are done, or you can help out another race, just enter your name again, with a different race behind it.
  • The race which has cleared its quarters first and helped out the most on other races will be victorious and will receive eternal gratitude for having the biggest influence on stopping Shelobs hatchlings from growing into Giant Spiders! .
    • If you have an injury and you cannot do either jumping squats or walking lunges safely please PM MR_Willes and get an alternative exercise.  If you can do one but not the other, that's fine - work with your teammates.

This unofficial mini-challenge lasts until SUNDAY 11:59PM EST... so get to it.

>>GET SQUASHING<<

Still need to sign up for a team? PM starsapart to be assigned.

Normal Unofficial Mini-Challenge Rules:

- Unofficial Mini-challenges are not mandatory, feel very free to ignore this one if you don't want to participate. Don't let mini-challenges hinder your own goals.

- If you're not sure how to register something, post it here.

- Keep it simple!

- Don't hurt yourself (or any real-live spiders)!

Every Assassin who competes in this unofficial mini-challenge gets +1 DEX (only if you have missed the +1 DEX in the first part of this mini-challenge) for clearing their quarters and stopping the offspring of Shelob to be able to mature!

Assassins, remember to be safe and have fun!

Whoops got myself in a bit of mess, spreadsheet scriptkiddy is not sufficient to make the desired calculations... if anyone wants to jump in...

edit1: Coding may not be the neatest, but it's coming along, i'm just struggling with:

The lowest number of reps count, so if a faction has 100 jumping squat reps and 200 walking lunge reps the total score will be 200 reps (100 squats and 100 lunges). If they add another 100 jumping squats their score will be 400 (200 squats and 200 lunges).

Stepping on spiders makes me sad :(

Well, it is optional and has no points attached. ;)

yep thats it :D the other formulas are just copy paste and adjust :D

That's what you get when you let a network administrator script :D

This should work.  It's not elegant, but it works.

• Like 1

At the moment I think it will let you get to 0 'total hatchlings' without all 4 'hatchlings remaining' cells reaching 0. Could change 'total hatchlings' to just be a sum of 'hatchlings remaining' maybe?

Edit: unless that's what you wanted of course...

• If your house is cleared of hatchlings you are done, or you can help out another race, just enter your name again, with a different race behind it.

mr_willes already thought of that :)

Just find a false beard and pretend to be a dwarf ;)

• Like 1

mr_willes already thought of that :)

Just find a false beard and pretend to be a dwarf ;)

You already know how that works, just grab your fake beard from a few days ago ;)

A big thank you for all help on the sheet.

Nerdfitnessers an odd bunch of people, having fun looking at a forum and spreadsheets while doing stronglifts.

• Like 5