• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

starsapart

Assassin Fellowship Mini #5: Survive Cirith Ungol

mr_willes already thought of that :)

Just find a false beard and pretend to be a dwarf ;)

Whoops, missed that.  Thanks, Tox.

The fact that you think dwarves will need help, though....................... well. ;)

You already know how that works, just grab your fake beard from a few days ago ;)

A big thank you for all help on the sheet.

Nerdfitnessers an odd bunch of people, having fun looking at a forum and spreadsheets while doing stronglifts.

I love spreadsheets.  Formulas are fun.  Lifting is also fun.  If that makes me odd, I definitely don't want to be normal. :P

• Like 3

Well, I completely missed this challenge. Stupid business trip. The time change threw me for a loop and I didn't get any exercise done. Maybe I can squash some small spiders when I get home, though.

For anyone who missed the main portion of the Shelob fight but wants to earn their +1 DEX, participating in the unofficial bonus is adequate to gain that stat, so sayeth the wizard. ;)  No team points for the overall race, however.

• Like 3

For anyone who missed the main portion of the Shelob fight but wants to earn their +1 DEX, participating in the unofficial bonus is adequate to gain that stat, so sayeth the wizard. ;)  No team points for the overall race, however.

Changed it in the post on the previous page!

• Like 1

Changed it in the post on the previous page!

Super!

Just make sure you don't give yourself +2 DEX.  This week there's only one DEX point up for grabs, regardless of how much you participate.

I just checked the mini challenge sheet, and,

giphy.gif

I know i know, it's stating the obvious, but...

giphy.gif

That was meant to be somewhat of a challenge!

But... but... but...

Shae,_Tyrion,_Bronn.gif

alrighty-then.gif

f0d984083416dedfa4e7501ce9b02296.jpg

• Like 3

Sooo spiders.. Me and them? We don't mix. I had a wolf spider the size of my thumb magically appear next to my leg one day while my Mom was visiting and I suddenly developed the super powers of levitation and teleportation. One minute I was on the floor in the dining room replacing an outlet and the next minute I was 20 feet away in the next room in my office chair. My mother.. My 62 year old mother had to kill the spider and dispose of the corpse, which she did with great dignity while laughing her ass off.

• Like 3

I am in the odd sub-set of people who think spiders are amazing and want to learn all about them.... but are also terrified of the little monsters. Like proper full-on phobia town.

I strongly suggest doing extensive research about them and talking to people who love spiders and handle spiders on daily basis. Part of the reason why I love spiders now is because my boyfriend keeps talking about them :D He treats them like most people treat their cats and dogs, aka tells stories of their weird eating habits, weird moods, or random flailing they do. We would put one of our previous tarantulas into a hamster ball and leave her on the carpet to 'play'. At first she was not okay with it, but towards the end she would totally cartwheel around the floor in her hamster ball :D

Spiders are fun, as long as you have somebody to de-scarify them for you :D

• Like 1