Poletastic and the struggle to lift my own weight.

I checked out your challenge log earlier, good luck with all of that! Giving up added sugars completely is a huge thing, but I'm sure your body will adjust with time. 

Yes, going without sugars is quite hard, but the first week has been managable. When I really craved some sweets, I either ate fruit or made something other that would satisfy my needs, such as coleslaw.  :tongue: Tasty!

The first week of the challenge has been ok. Some goals are harder to reach than other. But now that week 2 starts, I will crush my goals!

Oh hai again!

So, last challenge went a little good, a little bad, a little everywhere. I managed to complete my 3 workouts a week and to not eat any candy/cookies/cakes or drink anything sweet. So I see that as a win! But I did not at all work on my school report for an hour every day. Nor did I do my BBWW. I blame that on all my other workouts. Soooo. No another challenge has started, and I've decided to continue down the road I started in january. It's 3 workouts a week (minimum), drink 1 litre of water every day, eat at least 80 g protein and meditate for 10 minutes every day. Doesn't sound too hard, does it?

Apart from those goals, I've decided to continue with my sugar ban. It has worked so well for 4 weeks that it can't hurt to skip it for 4 more weeks. right?

What has happened otherwise?

I got a cold yesterday, but went to pole class anyways. I'm not sure if it was a good idea or not. I don't feel much worse than yesterday, so hopefully I'll get something out of it. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow, so that I can go to silks class. I hope I've progressed a little more this time!

a27490f08c5d358dcdd3024aedcf658d.gif

• Like 1

Hooray for you sticking to the sugar ban :)

BTW I love alll of your gifs - i wish my collection was as impressive!

Cephalopod Dreams

Halfling Monk

Challenges: Level 4 | Academy: Level 10

Str 4 | Dex 4 | Sta 4 | Con 7 | Wis 5 | Cha 2

My Character

I'm aiming for my black belt in Shotokan Karate, training to defeat the monster that is chronic pain.

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hooray for you sticking to the sugar ban :)

BTW I love alll of your gifs - i wish my collection was as impressive!

Yes, I thought that I should be able to keep off it now, that it's been 4 weeks since the last time I ate anything to sweet. But damn, am I craving some candy right now. It's taking all my willpower not to go down to the local store and buy some just this second. Blargh.

Oh, thank you! I just google gifs that work for the entry, so it's not that difficult to find good ones. :D

• Like 1

Oh well. I managed to end my sugar free streak today. But I'll keep on going without sugars for as long periods of time as I can now. I don't want to fall back into that stinking hole again. I can manage without sugars, I know that!

My cold is getting better, so I went on a workout today. It was tough and fun. Tomorrow is yoga, and that is usually my favorite part of my fridays. 

Oh, and did I tell that I've signed up for a handstand workshop that will go on 1x/week for 6 weeks? I'm so looking forward to it! I'm scared senseless to actually do handstands, but I really, really want to learn! 

c53568d258918b890470546230f34a34.gif

• Like 1